Disneyland DIS Meets - When are you going?

When Are You Going to DISneyland?

• May 5th --- The 50th Anniversary Kickoff!!

• May 7-8

• May 14-15

• May 21-22

• May 28-30 (Memorial Day Weekend)

• June 4-5

• June 11-12

• June 18-19

• June 25-26

• July 1-5 (4th of July Weekend)

• July 9-10

• July 16-17 (DISNEYLAND'S BIRTHDAY!) ºoº

• July 23-24

• July 30-31

• August 6-7

• August 13-14

• August 20-21

• August 27-28

• September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll be there June 5-9.......2 Grammies and their little preschool princesses. Can't wait!!!!

Okay so are there any details on meeting up? Anyone up for a meet the kickoff weekend?

I'll be there May 4-7th and would enjoy a meet :) -em

I can't vote :sad1: My dates aren't on the poll. Anyhow, we will be in the parks July 13, 14, & 15. I'll be looking for the Lime!..................P

We'll be there July 25 & 26th. I'd love to meet up with some DISers, but DH thinks anyone who'd want to meet must be an axe murdering, kidnapper. :rolleyes: So, if you see a cool chick, an uptight dude, & two of the cutest kids you've ever seen, you'll know it's me. ;)

I'm so disappointed we'll miss each other by only one day. And LOL, I'm not an axe-murderer or kidnapper. But I must say, I do empathize with your DH. On my first trip to WDW, after joining the DIS, another member Emailed me and wanted to meet in MK. I confess I was so concerned, just like your DH, I never showed up. Now that I know better, I feel so guilty. I'm just a middle-aged Mom, going to DL to see DS perform (he has a summer internship there), and I'll be solo, never been there, so I'd love to meet some familiar "faces" from here.

deadheadbelle said:
We'll be there July 25 & 26th. I'd love to meet up with some DISers, but DH thinks anyone who'd want to meet must be an axe murdering, kidnapper. :rolleyes: So, if you see a cool chick, an uptight dude, & two of the cutest kids you've ever seen, you'll know it's me. ;)

Nah -- we'll just be wielding pin laynards and have that wild-eyed Disney nut look, giggling incessantly because we're at DL! :earboy2:

I guess that could be awfully scary to some people! :crazy: (The Mouse-ears are coming, the Mouse-ears are coming...)

Simba's Mom said:
I'm so disappointed we'll miss each other by only one day. And LOL, I'm not an axe-murderer or kidnapper. But I must say, I do empathize with your DH. On my first trip to WDW, after joining the DIS, another member Emailed me and wanted to meet in MK. I confess I was so concerned, just like your DH, I never showed up. Now that I know better, I feel so guilty. I'm just a middle-aged Mom, going to DL to see DS perform (he has a summer internship there), and I'll be solo, never been there, so I'd love to meet some familiar "faces" from here.

1 day, huh? That's a bummer. DH isn't really that bad, it just weirds him out. I actually met a few DISers in WDW last October & none of them tried to kill me or steal my kids. DH still thinks it's weird. :confused3

quiltymom said:
Nah -- we'll just be wielding pin laynards and have that wild-eyed Disney nut look, giggling incessantly because we're at DL! :earboy2:

I guess that could be awfully scary to some people! :crazy: (The Mouse-ears are coming, the Mouse-ears are coming...)

:rotfl:

My dates aren't on the list, I'm going with my best friend Sept 17-24, staying at HoJo's, and we can't wait, WOOHOO!!

Jules

only half of the days that we are going are listed. We'll be there from 6/27- 7/2 but only in the park the first 3 days. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter