Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Super bummed we did not get it. DH got all the way to payment screen to register three of us (first RunDisney race for him and college son) and then got kicked out when the 10k sold out :( He tried for just the half for himself and had the same result. We even have our Villa at Grand Calif resv all secured and ready.

Would love to hear about options for getting bibs through charity groups when anyone has info.

I'm sorry for everyone who experienced glitches and got blocked out from registering because things sold out while the site was glitching for them :sad1:.

If you missed out, don't forget that registration will likely open up again occasionally in the future. I think it's @RunDisneyRegStatus on Twitter/Telegram that tracks it? So all is not yet lost.
I don't see that account on Twitter... might it have another name there?

If you missed out, don't forget that registration will likely open up again occasionally in the future. I think it's @RunDisneyRegStatus on Twitter/Telegram that tracks it? So all is not yet lost.

Can someone remind me how it would work if I'm able to grab a Dumbo bib and already have a half registration? Do I grab the Dumbo and then have Disney refund me the half?

I've never had to deal with this before so I guess it was my turn.

Part of me is hoping it's not really sold out and they paused registration to fix the glitches.

One can dream, right?

Heads up they've said their Twitter account won't function properly anymore. They added in other options to get alerts, though, and the info is in a tweet on their account.

EDIT: although looking at my alerts it looks like it's still working correctly so far lol, but good to be prepared

Can someone remind me how it would work if I'm able to grab a Dumbo bib and already have a half registration? Do I grab the Dumbo and then have Disney refund me the half?

I've never had to deal with this before so I guess it was my turn.
I wonder about this as well... a friend was able to register for a half and a 10K... if he finds a challenge bib, what does Disney do about that... Can he to be registered for both... do they convert it somehow...?

Well that sucked. i had all my info in and was hitting pay but then it would loop me back to logging into my disney account and then back to the payment part... constant loop for several minutes. Boooooo
This is exactly what happened to me. I was able to get in on 3 different browsers but none of them would work. All of them glitched. The last one I think I may have been too late & it sold out, but I was trying to submit my first registration a solid 30 minutes before it sold out. So frustrating.

That said, congrats to everyone who was able to get registered!

Heads up they've said their Twitter account won't function properly anymore. They added in other options to get alerts, though, and the info is in a tweet on their account.

EDIT: although looking at my alerts it looks like it's still working correctly so far lol, but good to be prepared

Someone said Twitter walked back those changes that were supposed to happen, but good to cover all bases if wanting to stalk for any bib reg drops :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter