Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

I only have one still at under an hour (24 minutes at last check) if anyone needs a better queue DM me

Main page update: 5k listed as “registration opening soon” 50 min past registration opening. Potentially sold out?

Darn if I stay in the queue can I sign up for the Challenge even if they link was for the 10K??

Looks like if you open a new browser you can go straight into registration...
Are you using the same browser that you used to register? Your original link stays active for a while after you're done.

I just tried on a different browser, and it gave me more than an hour wait.

Just finished registering and I got the challenge plus the half for a friend.

I'm sure this is somewhere but I couldn't find very well in search, how do I transfer the registration to her?

Got in thanks to @Disneyhanna . Question for those who have done a reg more recently. Is the AP/MK discount being applied new because I don't remember this being a thing when I did Princess...I'm not complaining but I was definitely surprised to see it.
Yay!! Are you referring to merch discounts? If so, I am definitely preordering in future races, that's what held me back

I think the challenge went first partly because of pent up demand. The shorter races seem to go faster usually from what I remember. So I'm not surprised they went first. I am a bit surprised it took 52 minutes I will admit.

And that they went at the same time

So, I had everything filled out. All 3 needed registrations. Get to the credit card payment. Mistyped a number. It would not allow me to pay because of an error even after fixing it. Had to do the entire registration fill out all over for 3 registrations. Got lucky and still made it through. The 5K sold out seconds after that.

I cannot run this Half Marathon again. I do not have faith in Disneyland to have it any better than in January. Ugh. I might just wait and see if more bibs open up closer to the race.

Yay!! Are you referring to merch discounts? If so, I am definitely preordering in future races, that's what held me back
Unfortunately not on the merch by the looks of it. I just checked the Loungefly and that is still listed at the same price as the things I bought for Princess.

Registration was what I noticed was down. Site says 440 for the challenge. But it was showing 412 when I got through the link. Which I'm pretty sure is in line with my MK discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter