Disneyland Pride After Hours Event

I only saw the fireworks on my way in from Harbor due to my late arrival so I love the video. What an exciting evening it was. When I was waiting on Main Street for the Mickey Pride cavalcade, there were occasional screams of joy, Apparently: proposals! I think I saw one (I was near Crystal Arcade). The hub was packed with more expressions of joy. I’m going again for the second Pride After Hours, Thursday, June 15.

There was a lot of joy in this crowd, including me. I heard a cast member commenting on the happiness.

Last edited:
I hope Disney will consider holding Pride events at Walt Disney World like they are at DL. The Gay Days events are really just Disney adjacent and off-site now.

Last night , June 15th , Universal Studios Orlando had a crazy fun
Free City Walk event at the Red Coconut Club .

D2A36A2D-8551-4BBB-9652-46E036EEFFAA.png

I think WDW sponsored another special media event for the halfway to holidays last night . To announce more ways to increase cost to visit WDW , etc, etc , etc …

Last night , June 15th , Universal Studios Orlando had a crazy fun
Free City Walk event at the Red Coconut Club .

View attachment 768045

I think WDW sponsored another special media event for the halfway to holidays last night . To announce more ways to increase cost to visit WDW , etc, etc , etc …
We were at WDW last weekend but had to come home for work this week, thanks for posting this though.

The support for Pride in MCO seemed unchanged to us. The Marriott has a Pride flag flying at their large resort near WDW. Happily there is much visible support from Disney, Comcast and Orlando in 2023.

We never saw any demonstrations last weekend or the weekend before which was red shirt day. Only read of them in the news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter