Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I have a standard room book in September Is the walk at night from the buses to those rooms well lit? I have heard some say that Music is not well let at night but was wondering if that was true about Movies. I will be traveling solo.

I have a standard room book in September Is the walk at night from the buses to those rooms well lit? I have heard some say that Music is not well let at night but was wondering if that was true about Movies. I will be traveling solo.

It's been a few years but I found the whole place lit nicely

Trying to decide whether to stay at All Star Music or Pop Century after we get back from out cruise. Stayed at PC a couple of years ago, and loved it. Can't decide whether to try ASM just to be diffrent. How is ASM vs PC ?

@Pandafamily Between any All Star and Pop, I'd choose a newly renovated room at Pop because the new rooms look great!

With that said, I have an upcoming stay at All Star Movies and I'm really excited for it. It's been years since we stayed at Movies and I love, love, love the theming!

I'm at All Star Movies and we were offered $20 off each night in exchange for no mousekeeping. We went for it! Given a Disney giftcard.
I was just wondering if you checked in at the front desk and they offered it to you then? I usually do online. I have never heard of this being offered before

I was just wondering if you checked in at the front desk and they offered it to you then? I usually do online. I have never heard of this being offered before

Yes, went to desk. I had done online check in, but never got a text the room was ready. Plus, @kennythepirate had written about it, so I was curious.

The only thing I disliked was walking so close to the smoking area going from Toy Story to the Food court and lobby area.

It was nice to walk around the entire resort, and look at all the decor.

Good morning. Can someone tell me where the closest walmart is and if you might know an Uber cost.

Where is the flight check-in service located at All Star Movies? Also, looking at the official information on the Walt Disney World website, it specifies calling a number to pay your luggage fees - do I have to do it that way or can I do it online 24 hours ahead like I would at home? Will Disney know I paid my fees, if I do it online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter