Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have BWI booked for summer and have been watching videos on YouTube. There are a few recent videos, which show you everything offered in the lounge. I highly recommend watching a few! I thought there seemed like a good amount of food based on what I saw. Good luck deciding.

I don't know if it's against forum rules but could you possibly link to them (or tell me what to search for to find the ones you are referencing)? I just upgraded my BWI stay to a Deluxe CL... quite a jump in price so I want to convince myself it was the right choice. LOL.

No, not in my experience. We've even done both on the same trip (last year)
BWI has a chef preparing items fresh, right in the lounge, 2 selections.
Changes each night though they do have a rotation of a handful they do on a given week.
In addition they'll have a cold salad or two, some sandwiches, if left from lunch, meats, cheeses, dips, etc.
The hot items have always been a huge jump UP from what WL has in my opinion. Not less.
That is great information! Thank you so much!

I have BWI booked for summer and have been watching videos on YouTube. There are a few recent videos, which show you everything offered in the lounge. I highly recommend watching a few! I thought there seemed like a good amount of food based on what I saw. Good luck deciding.
Thank you! I will go check for some recent videos.

I don't know if it's against forum rules but could you possibly link to them (or tell me what to search for to find the ones you are referencing)? I just upgraded my BWI stay to a Deluxe CL... quite a jump in price so I want to convince myself it was the right choice. LOL.

I’m not a moderator here on the Resorts board, but FWIW, generally speaking posting links is fine. There are a few websites/blog sites/etc that are filtered by the DIS (meaning, the board software will filter out URLs if you try to post one) but that is more the exception than the norm.

On YouTube just do a search for ‘Disney’s Boardwalk Club Level’ or ‘Disney’s Boardwalk Innkeepers Lounge.’ Have fun!

Does anyone have photos or information on the appetizers at BWI? I have booked my family here but have been hearing we may be disappointed in the selection of evening offerings when we have been used to Old Faithful Club. A few people have said the selection is far less at BWI. Is that correct?
I will be there in just 6 more days fir 4 days and again in 13 days for a week. I would be more than happy to post what is offered. My husband and I make a point of being in the lounge for appetizers each evening. We usually do a late lunch at a sit down restaurant, except on the 18th we will be at the Flying Fish for dinner to celebrate our 48th anniversary!

I will be there in just 6 more days fir 4 days and again in 13 days for a week. I would be more than happy to post what is offered. My husband and I make a point of being in the lounge for appetizers each evening. We usually do a late lunch at a sit down restaurant, except on the 18th we will be at the Flying Fish for dinner to celebrate our 48th anniversary!
Oh that is so nice of you! Yes, I would love to see some photos of your experience there. We like to spend a lot of time at our resort so we like utilizing the lounge in the evening.

Does anyone have photos or information on the appetizers at BWI? I have booked my family here but have been hearing we may be disappointed in the selection of evening offerings when we have been used to Old Faithful Club. A few people have said the selection is far less at BWI. Is that correct?
I’ll see if my pictures from last night load, but they were awesome. Huge scallops, meatball marinara, and he even asked if I liked dipping bread in cheese sauce (I do) and he gave me a whole bowl of the cheese sauce he had for the scallops 🤗

Attachments

• 9C6729D4-0730-4958-95E6-BBBC474C73BC.jpeg
    9C6729D4-0730-4958-95E6-BBBC474C73BC.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 80
  • BF4299A4-E84E-450A-960F-633B0044ABBD.jpeg
    BF4299A4-E84E-450A-960F-633B0044ABBD.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 124D3113-BCF0-4577-93DE-3AB9C8677260.jpeg
    124D3113-BCF0-4577-93DE-3AB9C8677260.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 81
I’ll see if my pictures from last night load, but they were awesome. Huge scallops, meatball marinara, and he even asked if I liked dipping bread in cheese sauce (I do) and he gave me a whole bowl of the cheese sauce he had for the scallops 🤗
That looks and sounds amazing! Did there tend to be a lot of seafood options?

I cannot wait to hear your reviews of the food offerings. DH and I will be there March 27-April 4th. We are finally staying in one of the romantic cottages. Have a great time and a lovely Anniversary trip.

:wave:Thanks for you post. I am currently battling the flu and your pictures are making me feel better. Have a great time. BWI is such a quant, amazing resort. We love it!

Awww! Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks...actually, the timing worked out to my advantage. Our school system closed schools for sickness today and also for Monday. I only had to miss work Thursday. 15 teachers were out sick Thursday at my school and we only had substitutes for three of those. I always get the flu shot ,but this year it got me anyway. :scared:

Last edited:
Thanks...actually, the timing worked out to my advantage. Our school system closed schools for sickness today and also for Monday. I only had to miss work Thursday. 15 teachers were out sick Thursday at my school and we only had substitutes for three of those. I always get the flu shot shot ,but this year it got me anyway. :scared:

That’s crazy!!! So many people are getting the flu! Now we have to potentially deal with this corona virus, it’s scary 😬 Hope you feel better soon!!

I cannot wait to hear your reviews of the food offerings. DH and I will be there March 27-April 4th. We are finally staying in one of the romantic cottages. Have a great time and a lovely Anniversary trip.
We will be there those same dates! It is our annual family trip with our son and his family. He has a deluxe room booked. Friends of his are also coming. I am so excited I will finally get to meet you. You will see me with my beautiful, sometimes loud grandchildren!

Thanks...actually, the timing worked out to my advantage. Our school system closed schools for sickness today and also for Monday. I only had to miss work Thursday. 15 teachers were out sick Thursday at my school and we only had substitutes for three of those. I always get the flu shot ,but this year it got me anyway. :scared:
What county are you in? I saw on the news some county schools near us are closed.

We will be there those same dates! It is our annual family trip with our son and his family. He has a deluxe room booked. Friends of his are also coming. I am so excited I will finally get to meet you. You will see me with my beautiful, sometimes loud grandchildren!
Wow, I’m excited. I cannot wait to meet you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter