Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So now I know I’m at BLT in a 2 bedroom for 2 people boy I sure can make a fun club level experience!

I get to have coffee in bed since there is a pot!

Dd can have a bagel there’s a toaster.

We have a fridge and real glasses so mimosas may be required .

We have 2 balconies!! She can FaceTime her bf in private while I’m on the other one calling my mom (I’m a good girl)!

Grab lunch from contempo cafe with cupcakes and eat in our huge kitchen!

Stock the fridge with snacks from Fantasia Market!

Book some dining since parks close early.

Run around like kids in that huge space!

Ooh that big tub in master ! We can wear swim suits and watch Stacey do the must dos (can see tv from tub)with champagne cause
WE ARE GOING to Disney World!

Low crowds ! Got MK 16, HS 17, MK 18, AK 19.

Sounds like a great plan!!! If the Wave bar is open go visit Nate and Mike if they are there. Two great guys who will take great care of you and they do drinks to go.

EDIT: And you used to be able to eat at the bar, we liked eating there better than the restaurant.

I’m so late to the party here, so please forgive me. If the CL won’t be serving food/drinks, then how on earth can they justify the price that we paid for room?? I want to be ready to defend myself when I’m finally off-hold and able to talk to a real person. My reservation is in November and still says GF outer building CL. TIA.

I’m so late to the party here, so please forgive me. If the CL won’t be serving food/drinks, then how on earth can they justify the price that we paid for room?? I want to be ready to defend myself when I’m finally off-hold and able to talk to a real person. My reservation is in November and still says GF outer building CL. TIA.
There may be cl by then , If you want it keep it for now. Its just too far away to know .

However I didn't like my rack rate for October at POLY so I just moved to CBR. I love cl but It was move to cbr or cancel my summer trips.

learn from my mistake!!!! I honestly would not touch any CL stay August on. I was on the phone with numerous GS agents over 14 hours the last several days. Long story short, they have no idea how they are going to handle CL reservations as of right now but we will not be charged for it. ALl agents have been adamant that there will not be CL service in August. The agent yesterday told me several times they are still working with reservations up to July 11 and all of us past that date jumped the line with our calling proactively. (Disney created this mess numerous ways) The third agent even acknowledged that I should not have changed my YC CL august 22 reservation yet since Disney may have somehow done something nice for us. (refund and room view upgrade) Instead the second GS I dealt with honestly put the hard sell to lock in my Poly room reservation. It didn't feel right but I did it. She also kept offering price protection with a room upgrade at various resorts. That is great but we don't care about our view and are a family of three. It does not 'fix' the lack of food and service that CL provided.

Hours later I was back on the phone dealing with a GS agent who 100% understood my concerns but could not retroactively get me my YC CL reservation back. She is suppose to call me back with hopefully a resolution. She agreed that Disney knows how many CL reservations are on the books and knows they will need to deal with them. I proactively helped disney by switching now.

We have December CL as well and will wait it out. two GS agents flat out said Disney will not cancel reservations without reaching out to guests first (contradicts their website). Based on straightforward math, subtracting CL difference in price, plus resort change difference for same room categrory, I am now paying $600 more than I should be for our August stay v. CL refund and likely a nicer view room/move on them.

I’m currently on hold right now to change my November club level stay to a regular room. With the park hours being what they are, having club level would be difficult to do during the evening hour. Especially since park hopping is not going to happen..

Cancelled my CL BWI stay for July. Since they claim they won't open until October anyway, and even if they did want to move me to another CL...without the actual CL amenities I don't really see a reason to keep the reservation. Very disappointed but I understand the current situation is not ideal.

My CL Destino Tower room for August 22nd is currently twisting in the wind. I have the double issue of no club level and no Destino Tower due to the NBA.

Huge turning point for me. Had vacations in April and June washed away. If they don't pull off some kind of Polynesian-Bungalow-type magic (doubtful), I'm going to get refunds on my APs and we'll see when I come back.

Feel like I'm being screwed on the APs too, but that's another story

I’m currently on hold right now to change my November club level stay to a regular room. With the park hours being what they are, having club level would be difficult to do during the evening hour. Especially since park hopping is not going to happen..
Why not wait? Calling when Disney is such a mess seems like a recipe for disaster, you could end up like the PP with Poly 😢

If things are going better, odds are park hours will expand and maybe CL comes back. If things aren’t you’ll get downgraded out of CL anyway since it won’t be running.

My CL Destino Tower room for August 22nd is currently twisting in the wind. I have the double issue of no club level and no Destino Tower due to the NBA.

Huge turning point for me. Had vacations in April and June washed away. If they don't pull off some kind of Polynesian-Bungalow-type magic (doubtful), I'm going to get refunds on my APs and we'll see when I come back.

we are EXACT same situation. platinum out of state AP holders. 2 trips during closure were canceled. Disney did nothing since room only. Upcoming August was YC, CL impacted by NBA. Honestly, wait a few weeks. I would have been refunded CL and moved to a better room as well. YC, standard CL. Refunded the difference without CL and since resort closed due to NBA, moved to different resort likely nicer or at least equivalent room. Since they haven't gotten to these reservations yet, they have not figured out how to handle CL yet. refund and move is likely how handled per GS. Currently, per the 3 different agents here are the options. All said they haven't gotten to our August reservations yet. 2nd agent was pressing me to decide.

1. better room without CL refund but price protection for what you paid for CL
2. move resorts and categories and keep whatever your original deal was and get refunded difference.

Last edited:
Yeah - With the current mess on their hands, I'm in no hurry to make any changes yet.

The only thing that concerns me is if they give me some garbage options for August next month and I decline them, when I go for the AP refund, will it be from this point or the day when I officially bailed?

At the rate they are going, I feel they will count the days that I waited to get a refund. Then again if they won't move me to something that I want AND ding me for the time it took them to tell me, I'm not going to want to rush back there anyway.

forgot to add that if you are wanting a much nicer room, call now. they threw out a lot of things at me that would have been massive 'upgrades' but in our minds we had already paid for one on one CM service, breakfast, snacks, drinks and a few lighter dinners. So, not a win for us.

Yeah - With the current mess on their hands, I'm in no hurry to make any changes yet.

The only thing that concerns me is if they give me some garbage options for August next month and I decline them, when I go for the AP refund, will it be from this point or the day when I officially bailed?

At the rate they are going, I feel they will count the days that I waited to get a refund. Then again if they won't move me to something that I want AND ding me for the time it took them to tell me, I'm not going to want to rush back there anyway.
I may be foolish and naive, but I think a lot of trips will be canceled between now and then. Just the news. Plus with new travel quarantines now in place for states (our state, IL, is rumored to be announcing a FL quarantine any minute now), we won't be able to go since we are unable to quarantine for 14 days when we get back between school resuming and work. Plus, the more people are out after being inside for months at an end, they may decide not worth it.

We just had lunch outside at a restaurant and at some point a women was standing near us and I began to freak that she could be breathing on my straw. So, we may be one families canceling. If quarantine start to be imposed I'm going to ask that our APs be frozen otherwise will take the refund - from March on.

Last edited:
We have December CL as well and will wait it out. two GS agents flat out said Disney will not cancel reservations without reaching out to guests first (contradicts their website).

We're booked at WL CL in December and while I'm leaning toward cancelling, I'm waiting it out as well to see how things go. It's just so frustrating getting so much conflicting information.

We're booked at WL CL in December and while I'm leaning toward cancelling, I'm waiting it out as well to see how things go. It's just so frustrating getting so much conflicting information.

Me too, me too... WL, park hopper, bounce back, club level in December... thinking about cancelling. Seriously -- what a DISaster. :rolleyes2

I'm going to be there the same exact dates! Assuming I go through with my trip, I'm still feeling a little bit, "Is this really the smart thing to do?" I'm fully "in there" - CR CL (supposedly), and I even have solo park res for Epcot for Thursday, even though I don't arrive until 5 pm. Total waste of money. Oh, well.

I may be foolish and naive, but I think a lot of trips will be canceled between now and then. Just the news. Plus with new travel quarantines now in place for states (our state, IL, is rumored to be announcing a FL quarantine any minute now), we won't be able to go since we are unable to quarantine for 14 days when we get back between school resuming and work. Plus, the more people are out after being inside for months at an end, they may decide not worth it.

We just had lunch outside at a restaurant and at some point a women was standing near us and I began to freak that she could be breathing on my straw. So, we may be one families canceling. If quarantine start to be imposed I'm going to ask that our APs be frozen otherwise will take the refund - from March on.
Illinois better not!
They don’t have 14 day Quarantine from people traveling to/from Tri state area.

Last edited:
Illinois better not!
They don’t have 14 day Quarantine from people traveling to/from Tri state area.
evening news - governor will not do one now since IL cases are trending downward but will closely monitor and if cases start to uptick.....

Me too, me too... WL, park hopper, bounce back, club level in December... thinking about cancelling. Seriously -- what a DISaster. :rolleyes2

Oh I know! Ours is a BB too.....booked it when we were there in Dec. I booked it as a basic package with just the room but no park tickets yet, so that puts us way behind as far as park reservations. The more I think about it and read posts of what people are going through with rescheduling, reserving parks, etc., the more I just want to cancel and reschedule for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter