Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hello again! I already booked Poly for my husband and myself for May 2023 (very excited!) and just booked AK Savana 1 bedroom suite CL for September 2023. Would I request Zebra trail upper floor? Or are all CL rooms on a specific floor already? Thanks for the advice. It's so far off, but I guess it doesn't hurt to throw in requests!
AKL pros please correct me if I misspeak, but I’m pretty sure the Savanna View 1BR Suites are only located on the Kudu Trail facing the Sunset Savanna. There are three of them: 2285, 3285, and 4285 (second, third, and fourth floor).

See screenshot below, the red room is the location.

Hope that helps!

Attachments

• CD13DDE6-6EC7-4D0B-A54A-6238ABB34EF8.jpeg
    CD13DDE6-6EC7-4D0B-A54A-6238ABB34EF8.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 36
AKL pros please correct me if I misspeak, but I’m pretty sure the Savanna View 1BR Suites are only located on the Kudu Trail facing the Sunset Savanna. There are three of them: 2285, 3285, and 4285 (second, third, and fourth floor).

See screenshot below, the red room is the location.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, it's all so new! What floor is CL then?

Thank you, it's all so new! What floor is CL then?

The CL lounge is on the 6th floor overlooking the main lobby. Standard CL rooms are on the 4th floor (although not the entire 4th floor). The 1-BR and 2-BR suites are the ones that can be on other floors. Plus just to add to the complication, there are a handful of DVC Villas that are CL on the 6th floor.

Hope that helps!

The CL lounge is on the 6th floor overlooking the main lobby. Standard CL rooms are on the 4th floor (although not the entire 4th floor). The 1-BR and 2-BR suites are the ones that can be on other floors. Plus just to add to the complication, there are a handful of DVC Villas that are CL on the 6th floor.

Hope that helps!
OY VAY!!! What??? LOL

We are at AKL CL now. Checked in yesterday. Should actually be home right now but our flight was cancelled and rescheduled for much later tonight. The lounge is very crowded and has been for our short stay so no options for pics. Jack was awesome helping us check in yesterday and Hanna keeps finding “secret beers” for my IPA loving husband (Sweetwater 420) and she made us a care package when we mentioned we might have to rent a car to get home if our later flight is cancelled.

First time at AKL and it is beautiful. Loved seeing the giraffes and zebras. Had lunch at Sanaa yesterday and thought about ordering the butter chicken but I went with the vegetable curry with chicken and my husband had a seafood stew. Came to the lounge last night and butter chicken was the app so we got to try it! My picky son appreciated the plain basmati rice at the lounge.

We are at AKL CL now. Checked in yesterday. Should actually be home right now but our flight was cancelled and rescheduled for much later tonight. The lounge is very crowded and has been for our short stay so no options for pics. Jack was awesome helping us check in yesterday and Hanna keeps finding “secret beers” for my IPA loving husband (Sweetwater 420) and she made us a care package when we mentioned we might have to rent a car to get home if our later flight is cancelled.

First time at AKL and it is beautiful. Loved seeing the giraffes and zebras. Had lunch at Sanaa yesterday and thought about ordering the butter chicken but I went with the vegetable curry with chicken and my husband had a seafood stew. Came to the lounge last night and butter chicken was the app so we got to try it! My picky son appreciated the plain basmati rice at the lounge.
Can you please share with me the types of wine offered. Also, are there any ‘kids’ (or extremely picky adults) offerings during evening apps? Thank you, have fun!!

Also, there’s a nice little back staircase not so secret entrance that quickly takes you up from the 4th floor. We much prefer that than going around to the front and dealing with the elevators every time. But we are hop around kind of people.
So much to learn!!

edit to add: it looks like it starts to be unavailable April 8, any time before that still has availability. And again, someone said earlier they looked April 1-7 and there wasn't anything, so that's why I used it as an example. Good grief, I'm not trying to start a fight, but I don't know why I get picked on.
No I was just saying I was so disappointed we couldn’t get it, I appreciate people checking dates so I know I’m not crazy when I can’t find it,

Thanks for checking!🥰

Can you please share with me the types of wine offered. Also, are there any ‘kids’ (or extremely picky adults) offerings during evening apps? Thank you, have fun!!
Managed to get a few AKL CL pics just as apps were being placed out. Not much for picky eaters. My son is eating cantaloupe. I had some ham and cheese roll ups and a wee bit of the “bread service”. Naan with sun dried tomato hummus. My husband is loving the seafood stew. For wine, I think Trishanado posted the white offerings. And I can attest that I can get Chardonnay at any time. Below is a pic of the reds being offered.

Apologies if all pics are sideways. Nervous about getting to airport soon and hoping we actually have a flight home!

Attachments

• 9499395A-75CB-4B36-BBD8-5650247283F4.jpeg
    9499395A-75CB-4B36-BBD8-5650247283F4.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 6E45D9D0-EAD5-449C-8E58-919926E70112.jpeg
    6E45D9D0-EAD5-449C-8E58-919926E70112.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 57
  • 477E5166-860B-4166-910A-7BD281D9BEB5.jpeg
    477E5166-860B-4166-910A-7BD281D9BEB5.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 29076D8F-A167-40BD-B1D4-81EC0CDE8AED.jpeg
    29076D8F-A167-40BD-B1D4-81EC0CDE8AED.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 5AED117E-E0A5-4576-8421-FEC1C2D5F261.jpeg
    5AED117E-E0A5-4576-8421-FEC1C2D5F261.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 95488361-45E7-41F7-9E58-0C075ACD1954.jpeg
    95488361-45E7-41F7-9E58-0C075ACD1954.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 54
  • C2F5F197-6C57-42F5-93C1-21B3014C6F40.jpeg
    C2F5F197-6C57-42F5-93C1-21B3014C6F40.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 13450C36-0899-4F9C-A563-EF43690687D9.jpeg
    13450C36-0899-4F9C-A563-EF43690687D9.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 54
Managed to get a few AKL CL pics just as apps were being placed out. Not much for picky eaters. My son is eating cantaloupe. I had some ham and cheese roll ups and a wee bit of the “bread service”. Naan with sun dried tomato hummus. My husband is loving the seafood stew. For wine, I think Trishanado posted the white offerings. And I can attest that I can get Chardonnay at any time. Below is a pic of the reds being offered.

Apologies if all pics are sideways. Nervous about getting to airport soon and hoping we actually have a flight home!
Thank you for the pictures! 🥰 Have a good flight!

The only thing I had specifically heard was that the countertops were delayed and what was installed for the Sept reopening was temporary. I thought that had maybe already been addressed in the prior mini closure but I'm not sure. The cabinet knobs had been changed between visits last time I was there (kinda random). I got the sense supply chain issues and such impacted a few things. Note that could just be CM chit chat and not all correct, but seems relatively reasonable.
The Atrium lounge will be completely closed June 29 and 30 with no evening service and only giving a $25 per person per night credit.

The Atrium lounge will be completely closed June 29 and 30 with no evening service and only giving a $25 per person per night credit.
I wonder if you can get alcohol upon request those nights? That might make a difference,

$25 a person is 1 drink at CG after tip.

I guess I’m just soft. If I happened to have a trip that covered those dates with the four of us I’d be happy to take Disney’s $200 credit. Chances are we wouldn’t hit evening apps one of those nights anyway, so a bit of found money. The alcohol part is interesting, but not sure I run up that much of a tab at CR CL anyway. With it only interrupted two nights and breakfast accommodations provided, I’m OK with this, personally. If my trip was only these two nights I’d probably feel differently.

BTW, what is the source of the $25 per night per guest info?

I wonder if you can get alcohol upon request those nights? That might make a difference,

$25 a person is 1 drink at CG after tip.
The person I spoke to wasn't sure. She said they might set up a refreshment stand near the elevator like they did in the past, but she wasn't sure.
$25 can't even buy 1 drink and 1 cupcake even at a quick service.

The person I spoke to wasn't sure. She said they might set up a refreshment stand near the elevator like they did in the past, but she wasn't sure.
$25 can't even buy 1 drink and 1 cupcake even at a quick service.
True!

At least they are offerings breakfast . That is the best time saver.

Last edited:
I guess I’m just soft. If I happened to have a trip that covered those dates with the four of us I’d be happy to take Disney’s $200 credit. Chances are we wouldn’t hit evening apps one of those nights anyway, so a bit of found money. The alcohol part is interesting, but not sure I run up that much of a tab at CR CL anyway. With it only interrupted two nights and breakfast accommodations provided, I’m OK with this, personally. If my trip was only these two nights I’d probably feel differently.

BTW, what is the source of the $25 per night per guest info?
Soft…or coddled? 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter