Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

GF arrival today! Apps tonight included pasta with marinara and turkey meatballs, chicken skewers with pineapple salsa, and something pork belly, plus strawberry soup, bruschetta with tomatoes, sweet potato with chimichurri, and the typical meats/cheeses/vegetables. I didn’t get photos. Room is 3rd floor TPV, and it seems nicer than the same view I had from the 4th floor, but maybe I’m just happy to be here and not at work.

I am solo tonight and tomorrow, and although I felt weird about rolling solo for an afternoon and night last time I was here, I’m starting to notice that CMs really respond positively to people being here alone. I don’t feel awkward at all.

Currently at Treats and Seats (aka “club level fireworks”), railfront with a glass of bubbly, so here’s my contribution to the “wine o’clock” photo club! Have a G+ for SM and an ILL for Dwarves after this, will hang around deluxe hours for a few rides, and then sleep before an early VQ alarm tomorrow!

(BTW, Treats and Seats’ menu has really expanded since the last time I did it, Nov…? Desserts are still a little grim, but at least they are more abundant and varied.)

Attachments

• 055B97FA-F3F7-4DB9-9FB1-FFD7627B5591.jpeg
    055B97FA-F3F7-4DB9-9FB1-FFD7627B5591.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 99
New Discounts are out this morning! Was able to grab one for our upcoming CL stay! Good luck guys!

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Disney Resort Hotels This Holiday Season

Stay in the magic and make the most of the jolliest season of them all!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stay most nights October 23, 2022 through December 25, 2022.

Save 25%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save 15%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 10%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort

New Discounts are out this morning! Was able to grab one for our upcoming CL stay! Good luck guys!

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Disney Resort Hotels This Holiday Season

Stay in the magic and make the most of the jolliest season of them all!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stay most nights October 23, 2022 through December 25, 2022.

Save 25%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save 15%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 10%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Thanks.
wow. Doesn’t start until late October though. So no AP discount from early sept till late Oct. that’s a pretty rare break. At least in all the time I’ve had one

Good morning from GF! Once again, no photos (sorry, I accidentally put my phone back on the charger after the 7 am nonsense). Menu this am looks familiar, little egg and spinach/tomato “tarts” (basically just egg, etc, no crust), thick sliced ham, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, plant-based sausage, oatmeal. Big bowls of berries, melon, etc., cinnamon rolls, croissants, muffins, sliced turkey and swiss, bagels. I’ll get photos tonight :).

At Epcot today, have vq20 and an ILL for GotG, an early G+ for rat, and just rope dropped Frozen. Should be able to knock everything out here early for some pool time. Have a great day!

Good morning from GF! Once again, no photos (sorry, I accidentally put my phone back on the charger after the 7 am nonsense). Menu this am looks familiar, little egg and spinach/tomato “tarts” (basically just egg, etc, no crust), thick sliced ham, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, plant-based sausage, oatmeal. Big bowls of berries, melon, etc., cinnamon rolls, croissants, muffins, sliced turkey and swiss, bagels. I’ll get photos tonight :).

At Epcot today, have vq20 and an ILL for GotG, an early G+ for rat, and just rope dropped Frozen. Should be able to knock everything out here early for some pool time. Have a great day!

Thanks! The breakfast menu sounds almost exactly like the YC.

Thanks! The breakfast menu sounds almost exactly like the YC.
There were some really nice items when I was here in January (GF). Looking forward to the next 3 days, the CM are just fantastic, and you can’t beat that open lounge area. Staying at YC CL with DH for a weekend in early November, and he’ll be happy with a similar menu - he really liked YC pre-Rona!

Btw, if anyone is curious about the balcony refurbishment, it’s the 3rd floor balcony area - not really an issue. I’ll grab a pic and post on the GF thread later.

Also, GotG is AMAZING!!!

There were some really nice items when I was here in January (GF). Looking forward to the next 3 days, the CM are just fantastic, and you can’t beat that open lounge area. Staying at YC CL with DH for a weekend in early November, and he’ll be happy with a similar menu - he really liked YC pre-Rona!

Btw, if anyone is curious about the balcony refurbishment, it’s the 3rd floor balcony area - not really an issue. I’ll grab a pic and post on the GF thread later.

Also, GotG is AMAZING!!!

YC CL is our favorite. We’re there for 4 nights before RPC, we check in on the 5th. We don’t always make evening apps but I’ll try to pay what we see.

GF afternoon snacks (1:45 pm) - definitely heavier-duty than a few months ago - there was another little row of fruit and (I think) allergy-friendly snacks that I missed. Also, came back to a freshly cleaned room; Mousekeeping had a sense of humor :).

Attachments

• 2F7E68AF-D2E2-41D9-972D-1A17E79A6389.jpeg
    2F7E68AF-D2E2-41D9-972D-1A17E79A6389.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 3DDD564B-7F61-49F8-8EAF-BC4EF27A4B15.jpeg
    3DDD564B-7F61-49F8-8EAF-BC4EF27A4B15.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 58FBB342-6425-496E-81EF-F47D332A9176.jpeg
    58FBB342-6425-496E-81EF-F47D332A9176.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DB1C32A2-EDE0-4015-95E7-B3831A3DF718.jpeg
    DB1C32A2-EDE0-4015-95E7-B3831A3DF718.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 87
GF arrival today! Apps tonight included pasta with marinara and turkey meatballs, chicken skewers with pineapple salsa, and something pork belly, plus strawberry soup, bruschetta with tomatoes, sweet potato with chimichurri, and the typical meats/cheeses/vegetables. I didn’t get photos. Room is 3rd floor TPV, and it seems nicer than the same view I had from the 4th floor, but maybe I’m just happy to be here and not at work.

I am solo tonight and tomorrow, and although I felt weird about rolling solo for an afternoon and night last time I was here, I’m starting to notice that CMs really respond positively to people being here alone. I don’t feel awkward at all.

Currently at Treats and Seats (aka “club level fireworks”), railfront with a glass of bubbly, so here’s my contribution to the “wine o’clock” photo club! Have a G+ for SM and an ILL for Dwarves after this, will hang around deluxe hours for a few rides, and then sleep before an early VQ alarm tomorrow!

(BTW, Treats and Seats’ menu has really expanded since the last time I did it, Nov…? Desserts are still a little grim, but at least they are more abundant and varied.)
Sounds like a perfect night! Enjoy!

On the menu at GF, panko-coated salmon, braised short ribs, mini hot dogs and tater tots, lovely cheese and charcuterie spread with fig and almond cake, couscous salad, shrimp cocktail, and marinated vegetables. Quick grabs bc people were all over the place! Menu similar to January. Grabbed one or two things (yum), but have dinner at CG tonight so need to save my appetite!

Attachments

• 9FDF5CCA-3F79-44BE-AB8D-69CF3C2EF608.jpeg
    9FDF5CCA-3F79-44BE-AB8D-69CF3C2EF608.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 71
  • 076DCD5F-A289-4EE1-817F-06C007F91743.jpeg
    076DCD5F-A289-4EE1-817F-06C007F91743.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 6808DB49-14B3-45EB-9D35-16AA3B5A84D7.jpeg
    6808DB49-14B3-45EB-9D35-16AA3B5A84D7.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 66

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter