Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

New Discounts are out this morning! Was able to grab one for our upcoming CL stay! Good luck guys!

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Disney Resort Hotels This Holiday Season

Stay in the magic and make the most of the jolliest season of them all!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stay most nights October 23, 2022 through December 25, 2022.

Save 25%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save 15%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 10%For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
I have two trips over this time period, and choices were horrible, so I’m sticking with what I got 😭

Lounge more crowded this morning, or at least contains more aggressive families with older kids! But I got a few pics. Sausage and egg rollups, blueberry muffins with cream cheese glaze (on the side), sticky buns, and best of all, a huge warming dish of bacon. Croissants, mini coffee cakes, salami and cheese. One thing I noticed, seems like instead of multiple meats and cheeses, there is a single meat and single cheese selection - yesterday was turkey and swiss, today was salami and pepperjack.

ETA: I say again: BACON! A massive dish of bacon!

Attachments

• 4CFACA1C-621E-4A02-AEB9-1D3F190D8A96.jpeg
    4CFACA1C-621E-4A02-AEB9-1D3F190D8A96.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 65
  • D17F116D-A981-49D5-AF73-F0EE464A734E.jpeg
    D17F116D-A981-49D5-AF73-F0EE464A734E.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 1746D2E8-4001-4326-9EE2-1DAF573FB2CB.jpeg
    1746D2E8-4001-4326-9EE2-1DAF573FB2CB.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 7FEA8023-D218-4242-A603-10D560666C67.jpeg
    7FEA8023-D218-4242-A603-10D560666C67.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
@2vets thanks for sharing your great lounge food pictures. Sounds like family business picking up for the weekend. They can be aggressive and in a rush so don't get between them and the food.

Dave
🤣🤣 you could lose a hand!!

In all seriousness, it has gotten quite cutthroat in general - when you are solo, some people just act like you’re not there. Looking forward to the rest of my group coming in today - less ease of movement/planning/control, but strength in numbers!!

Can anyone report whether the Club Level CMs have been helpful with booking ADRs 60 days out from your trip? We're only staying 2 nights so I think the reservations we want might be gone due to other folks having 60+10 even before the CL CMs could try to book them for us. The one and only time we stayed CL at the Contemporary they didn't help us get any ADRs, I did it all myself with notification apps and diligent stalking, but that was 8 years ago.

I've been thinking about that, or some sort of those non-slick head band things cut in half and attached to the inside.
I have several pairs of Etsy ears that are pretty elaborate and, therefore, quite heavy and hard to keep upright on my head. I had some old Velcro rollers, so I cut Velcro pieces off and hit glued them to the ears. It works surprisingly good!

Can anyone report whether the Club Level CMs have been helpful with booking ADRs 60 days out from your trip?
It would not be CL CMs but someone from Disney Signature Services (DSS) and they don't start until 9 AM ET so no real advantage vs you just trying at your 60 day mark and stalking for any ADR that is hard to get.

There is no special bucket of ADRs that they have access to so really just do it online in MDE or by using the smartphone app.

Dave

It would not be CL CMs but someone from Disney Signature Services (DSS) and they don't start until 9 AM ET so no real advantage vs you just trying at your 60 day mark and stalking for any ADR that is hard to get.

There is no special bucket of ADRs that they have access to so really just do it online in MDE or by using the smartphone app.

Dave
Thanks, that was my experience before as well, they really didn't help get anything. We stayed in just a regular non-club level room at Universal's Portofino and their text-based concierge was able to help us book Toothsome for a different night when multiple flight delays caused us to miss our original reservation. I really can't justify the price of WDW CL given the lack of real concierge services. Access to the lounge is nice, but it's not $200 a night extra nice.

Last edited:
Thanks, that was my experience before as well, they really didn't help get anything. We stayed in just a regular non-club level room at Universal's Portofino and their text-based concierge was able to help us book Toothsome for a different night when multiple flight delays caused us to miss our original reservation. I don't really can't justify the price of WDW CL given the lack of real concierge services. Access to the lounge is nice, but it's not $200 a night extra nice.
Imho Disney CL Concierges are kinda just an extension of the front desk. I wouldn’t try to compare them to any other hotel Conceirges. (Disney might call them that but Disney ties their hands with what they can actually do.)

Wanted to give a BIG heads up! Just back from CR and we were quite disappointed in the CL offerings.

For someone with nut allergies, the current rotation is especially DANGEROUS. There were nuts EVERYWHERE! In the past WDW was mindful of food allergies, but now CR seems to have completely forgotten much of what they once practiced.

Especially bad was peanuts in the CHICKEN SALAD! CM later told us multiple Asian Night offerings had nuts, except there was no sign or anything indicating that, that's just how a CM described the offerings. The same night the main buffet had - I think - beef bourguinon and salmon- so it is not like when Royal Pacific themes the entire buffet to Italian or Asian. One of the dishes was what looked like fairly normal chicken salad with no warning on the card that it contained nuts, or that was supposed to be Thai chicken salad/anything other than classic chicken salad. I'm not sure how to warn anyone with allergies, except to be VERY careful at the Contemporary!

Breakfast was also nuts everywhere! In the past, about the only nuts I recall was Uncrustables (packaged), peanut butter for the apple slices, and sometimes a dessert (mostly just risk of cross-contamination). Even still, the nut foods were ALWAYS off to one side, away from everything else. This time, every bread tray in the morning had nuts of some kind, so that everything in the basket was totally cross-contaminated.

Also gone were the evening veggies trays and morning fruit platter. We used to be able to choose which vegetable we wanted, but now the offering is a cup with one carrot, one celery, one cucumber. The fruit cup was also disappointing to see.

Overall, it just felt like the CR offerings were a bit skimpy. WL now has a variety of juice options out at all times. CR only sometimes had 1,2 or 3 decanters out, and nothing in bottles. Sometimes they had apple juice boxes (bottom row), but those were quickly grabbed up. It felt like they were trying to hide them.

The desserts were also not a great as in the past. We only hit them one night, but they were all just kinda super-sweet and gloppy. On prior visits the delicate desserts were a real highlight of CR. We loved the fruit tarts, and little layered mousse cups. To be fair, our stay was shorter than usual, but we felt YC and WL now have better food than pre-pandemic.

I also think it is odd they took away the CM's desk. A plus of CL was that if you had a question or needed help, you could sit while talking to a CM. The podium just looks uncomfortable and not at all welcoming (like the desks are).

Also, on arrival day, they had cookies out in the afternoon. The next day, no cookies were out, so I asked a CM if they had any. She looked at me like I had two heads, and said cookies were ONLY ever offered after 8pm. And not in a nice way. It was odd, since they were out the day before and the day after in the afternoon- and always in the past.

I should add, the CM's did tell us they were reviewing the offerings and might make changes to the menu. I don't understand why they don't put up better signage. Hopefully they will in the future.

Note that you mention it I haven’t seen alerts about nut warnings on any CL offerings in a long time.
I wonder do they want you to assume there are nuts or cross contamination unless you specifically request but free?

Wanted to give a BIG heads up! Just back from CR and we were quite disappointed in the CL offerings.

For someone with nut allergies, the current rotation is especially DANGEROUS. There were nuts EVERYWHERE! In the past WDW was mindful of food allergies, but now CR seems to have completely forgotten much of what they once practiced.

Especially bad was peanuts in the CHICKEN SALAD! CM later told us multiple Asian Night offerings had nuts, except there was no sign or anything indicating that, that's just how a CM described the offerings. The same night the main buffet had - I think - beef bourguinon and salmon- so it is not like when Royal Pacific themes the entire buffet to Italian or Asian. One of the dishes was what looked like fairly normal chicken salad with no warning on the card that it contained nuts, or that was supposed to be Thai chicken salad/anything other than classic chicken salad. I'm not sure how to warn anyone with allergies, except to be VERY careful at the Contemporary!

Breakfast was also nuts everywhere! In the past, about the only nuts I recall was Uncrustables (packaged), peanut butter for the apple slices, and sometimes a dessert (mostly just risk of cross-contamination). Even still, the nut foods were ALWAYS off to one side, away from everything else. This time, every bread tray in the morning had nuts of some kind, so that everything in the basket was totally cross-contaminated.

Also gone were the evening veggies trays and morning fruit platter. We used to be able to choose which vegetable we wanted, but now the offering is a cup with one carrot, one celery, one cucumber. The fruit cup was also disappointing to see.

Overall, it just felt like the CR offerings were a bit skimpy. WL now has a variety of juice options out at all times. CR only sometimes had 1,2 or 3 decanters out, and nothing in bottles. Sometimes they had apple juice boxes (bottom row), but those were quickly grabbed up. It felt like they were trying to hide them.

The desserts were also not a great as in the past. We only hit them one night, but they were all just kinda super-sweet and gloppy. On prior visits the delicate desserts were a real highlight of CR. We loved the fruit tarts, and little layered mousse cups. To be fair, our stay was shorter than usual, but we felt YC and WL now have better food than pre-pandemic.

I also think it is odd they took away the CM's desk. A plus of CL was that if you had a question or needed help, you could sit while talking to a CM. The podium just looks uncomfortable and not at all welcoming (like the desks are).

Also, on arrival day, they had cookies out in the afternoon. The next day, no cookies were out, so I asked a CM if they had any. She looked at me like I had two heads, and said cookies were ONLY ever offered after 8pm. And not in a nice way. It was odd, since they were out the day before and the day after in the afternoon- and always in the past.

I should add, the CM's did tell us they were reviewing the offerings and might make changes to the menu. I don't understand why they don't put up better signage. Hopefully they will in the future.
It sounds like nuts are not covered by their allergy signs- which is crazy considering how prevalent that allergy is! Did you ask to speak with a chef? At other CLs Pre-Covid it used to be a chef could come out and point out what was safe/ what was not and offer alternatives if nothing worked.

I don’t think I have ever seen allergy warnings in any of our many club level stays. Did you talk to them about your allergies on arrival or at any of The offering times? Hopefully they provided something safe for you if you discussed it with them. Strange since they seem so cooperative with gluten allergies. But nut allergies can be so much more life threatening.

Note that you mention it I haven’t seen alerts about nut warnings on any CL offerings in a long time.
I wonder do they want you to assume there are nuts or cross contamination unless you specifically request but free?
I don't know I'd say it that way...

The WDW procedure for CL allergies has 3 parts : you're supposed to report it before you arrive, again when you arrive, and -potentially- ask them to bring in food that has been specially prepared each meal. Most of the time though, that last step wasn't necessary. The chefs were all super pre-pandemic.

For most food allergies though, WDW was pretty easy. Gluten is always tough to avoid, but nuts, and I think most of the big 8 common allergens were easy to avoid because WDW was thoughtful. I can't speak to all allergens, but WDW did a pretty good job of just offering whole foods. So like at the Crystal Palace- there was a salad bar- so you picked what you wanted on your salad. It was easy to steer clear of the croutons say. Or choose the always safe vinegarette dressing. (vinegar and oil, maybe salt, sugar)

Some items are always...well like a box of chocolates- you never know what is inside the chocolate until you bite it. Might be fruit, might be coconut, might be peanut butter. People with allergies know to steer clear of items like random chocolates.

WDW also understood consistency: Dolewhips are the same as they've been for decades, everyone KNOWS they NEVER contain the top 8 allergens. So no need to ask if they are safe.

On club level though, if you need staff to bring a specific non-allergy item...they have to bring it all the way from the kitchen, so that takes time. I don't mean to sound ungrateful of the effort, but it is easier for everyone if they don't have to do that. Especially in the age of G+.

So that's why we were so surprised the current CR offerings are SO DIFFERENT from what they have been over the last 10+ years. People ask about allergens all the time in this thread. So please spread the word if anyone asks! They will need to be careful at CR for now.

I don’t think I have ever seen allergy warnings in any of our many club level stays. Did you talk to them about your allergies on arrival or at any of The offering times? Hopefully they provided something safe for you if you discussed it with them. Strange since they seem so cooperative with gluten allergies. But nut allergies can be so much more life threatening.
Grand CA CL did allergy signs but looking back at photos my WL CL stay in Feb doesn’t appear to have them so I think I’m mixing up my coasts with regard to the allergy signs 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter