Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Is there room for everyone to watch the fireworks on the balcony at night?
Unless there is an extremely large group like maybe July 3rd, there are actually 3 balconies off the Atrium CL lounge overlooking the same great view!

Note: Why only July 3rd? Most CL guests go to Epcot on July 4th since Epcot only has special Fireworks on July 4th while the MK has it both on July 3 & 4.

Dave

Unless there is an extremely large group like maybe July 3rd, there are actually 3 balconies off the Atrium CL lounge overlooking the same great view!

Note: Why only July 3rd? Most CL guests go to Epcot on July 4th since Epcot only has special Fireworks on July 4th while the MK has it both on July 3 & 4.

Dave

Thanks so much! I appreciate your feedback!

We are staying at Beach Club Garden View Club level for the first time in November. Anyone have any great recommendations for rooms (we have two booked) next to each other (adjoining or not, but next to each other for sure) that would both have FULL balconies? We love sitting outside while the kids are falling asleep :)

Welcome! I don't always hear from Disney Signature Services after I book. I always email them with my last name and reservation# in the subject line. It's an easy way to introduce ourselves, ask questions, make room requests. You can also call them.
Disney Signature Services (DSS) 407.939.7777
disney.signature.services@dineyworld.com

We have enjoyed CL stays at both YC and BWI. We walk to Epcot from either, it's a little closer from BWI. We've never stayed in the garden suites.
Happy planning! :beach:

Hi Everyone! A question or two about the DSS email address:

I'm assuming the above address is still the current one? Also, I'm assuming the address above is missing an "s"?

It's funny, I went searching through my reservation info for the email address and couldn't find it at all. It seems they always just provide the DSS phone number in any correspondence we've gotten from Disney. I couldn't even find the email address on the Disney World website. Did I totally miss it?? Or, do they prefer to get a phone call instead of an email? I'd like to add a room request to our upcoming reservation. I think I prefer email so I've got a record of what I requested. Thanks!!

Hi Everyone! A question or two about the DSS email address:

I'm assuming the above address is still the current one? Also, I'm assuming the address above is missing an "s"?

It's funny, I went searching through my reservation info for the email address and couldn't find it at all. It seems they always just provide the DSS phone number in any correspondence we've gotten from Disney. I couldn't even find the email address on the Disney World website. Did I totally miss it?? Or, do they prefer to get a phone call instead of an email? I'd like to add a room request to our upcoming reservation. I think I prefer email so I've got a record of what I requested. Thanks!!
Yikes! Yes it is missing an s. I think I was posting from my phone. I went back and corrected the old post just now.
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

I don't think it matters whether you call or email, whatever is easiest for you. Happy planning!

Yes DSS prefers to to speak to you via phone call, you can call them directly or in the case of many other guests, you can send an email and request a call back.

Yes, you can send emails with reservation requests and select other items but the best interaction is a "personal" call.

Dave

I didn't take many of food this trip. My breakfast:
C61377CE-8E00-4850-8D41-D5ACA2BB8A5F.jpeg
Desserts and cordials. They had Chardonnay, prosecco, Meiomi Pinot Noir(I love that one) and a red blend.
E43F9F33-4BAD-4108-B6A9-68492206016D.jpeg4E20EDAB-A470-4177-9A13-534FEF1B2E60.jpeg F2DE89FF-A2DA-4BB7-A8FB-E8A0C3594188.jpeg 19E29464-0F73-46CF-8298-DCF3AF0918D3.jpeg 7E3A8677-4A2C-4F10-81C0-424FC2E2A608.jpeg C8996B3A-B9D7-4AFF-8AC1-A9236F74461D.jpeg
One night is was chicken curry soup with steak n potatoes, chilled shrimp. The other night was corn chowder with salmon and broccoli with peach salad. Lots of cheeses and other salads too.
D24AF889-9A03-430B-8262-D5ABB4616A62.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys! So we are officially crossing back over from the ‘Dark side’ (DVC), for a moment next summer! We booked
GF SL for my DH’s 40th. (Its only fair!) We are extending our DVC trip and will end the last few days of our stay there!! I’m really excited about it and I’m happy to be back on this board!! :-)

4847 TPV Atrium Club

Found a bunch more hidden in some texts. The Atrium!

Some night views of HEA and EWP.

Love the pics, thanks for sharing! Hoping to try CR CL sometime :).

Balconies are better with beverages!

::yes::

We are staying at Beach Club Garden View Club level for the first time in November. Anyone have any great recommendations for rooms (we have two booked) next to each other (adjoining or not, but next to each other for sure) that would both have FULL balconies? We love sitting outside while the kids are falling asleep :)

I can't answer your question as we've never stayed BC CL, but bumping your post in hopes of others being able to help :flower3:.

Not sure :(

Maybe mnsshp!!

I see in your signature you arrive 9/30....I'm there 10/24-10/29....we miss each other by a day :(.

We are staying at the CR this summer and can't wait.

Looking forward to your review when you return ;).

Hey guys! So we are officially crossing back over from the ‘Dark side’ (DVC), for a moment next summer! We booked
GF SL for my DH’s 40th. (Its only fair!) We are extending our DVC trip and will end the last few days of our stay there!! I’m really excited about it and I’m happy to be back on this board!! :-)

Sounds like an awesome trip! Enjoy the planning :wizard:.

Hey @trishadono did you get any new intel of what the extent of the refurb was at SL? Are they still doing work?
@Dispro1 and I were there in RPC for Memorial. They also moved to gf when I moved to cr from poly. They/we are not getting much info. Maybe HVAC but really just not sure.

I have a tentative SL for Sept, keeping fingers crossed more interesting than that:laughing:

Love the pics, thanks for sharing! Hoping to try CR CL sometime :).

::yes::

I can't answer your question as we've never stayed BC CL, but bumping your post in hopes of others being able to help :flower3:.

I see in your signature you arrive 9/30....I'm there 10/24-10/29....we miss each other by a day :(.

Looking forward to your review when you return ;).

Sounds like an awesome trip! Enjoy the planning :wizard:.
My dates are not firm! Dd and I want to do a mnsshp but she doesn't know work schedule yet. SO maybe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter