Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Gorgeous! What a big room! Is that whole balcony yours?
That balcony in the picture is actually a floor down. These turret rooms don’t have a balcony, but with sooo many big windows it really wasn’t needed anyway.

And yeah, it felt almost like a suite! Sitting in the armchair, you had a direct view of the castle out the window. The walk-in closet was so nice to have to store all our stuff.

I’m on DME so I guess I’ll post some pictures from tonight’s evening menu at RPC. I was the weirdo taking pictures of everything.

View attachment 336101 View attachment 336102 View attachment 336103 View attachment 336104 View attachment 336105 View attachment 336106 View attachment 336107 View attachment 336108 View attachment 336109

The hot apps were chicken sausage and peppers, Greek meatballs and chicken nuggets over on the “kid” side. (Let’s be real, more than half the people there had a plate full of them.) A chef was there making absolutely delicious s’mores creme brûlée (first pic)!

My daughter and I loved that green cheese we had it at the GF Afternoon tea it is so good. I tried finding it at whole foods but no luck.

just finalized our plans for November. We will be at Poly CL November 3-8! now if I can only get some dining reservations.....:-)

Enjoy the rest of your planning, good luck with getting your ADRs :wizard:.

I’m on DME so I guess I’ll post some pictures from tonight’s evening menu at RPC. I was the weirdo taking pictures of everything.

Awesome room! Love all the pics, thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great time :flower3:.

As for BWI, this image may be handy. The CL rooms are all of the rooms “past” the Innkeepers Door as well as around a little less than half of the rooms between the door and the elevators. We had that room shaded red, for reference.
View attachment 335830

Looking at this image again makes me wonder if that staircase at the very end of the resort will lead down to the quiet pool. That would be a great way to have access to the pool with out going back around to the elevator.

Looking at this image again makes me wonder if that staircase at the very end of the resort will lead down to the quiet pool. That would be a great way to have access to the pool with out going back around to the elevator.
Depends on where your room is. If it's not at that end of the hall, it's not going to be shorter than the elevator. That hall is longer that it looks, or sure seems like it is. The elevator drops you right at the stairs that go down to the courtyard for the quiet pool and from those it is a very quick walk to the pool. So if your room is near the Inn Keepers desk area, and especially if it's outside the door, the elevator will be quicker. At least to me.

Backtracking to our short Poly CL stay...

One of the doors at 2nd floor outside stairwell of the Hawaii building was left ajar more than once. You normally would need your magic band to get in there. Makes me wonder if people were sneaking in to use the lounge, or if the door was just not closing all the way after being opened.

Backtracking to our short Poly CL stay...

One of the doors at 2nd floor outside stairwell of the Hawaii building was left ajar more than once. You normally would need your magic band to get in there. Makes me wonder if people were sneaking in to use the lounge, or if the door was just not closing all the way after being opened.
That door was "broken" when I was there. The MB didn't work and the CM desk told me to try other doors until they could repair it.

I am used to working with the old IPO system and have been slowly navigating through the new signature services. I used to be able to request the IPO have some bottled water, other beverages ordered and available upon arrival of course this was an charged to my credit card. It seems that this is not an option any longer? I have been referred to Garden Grocer or Amazon by SS. Does anyone have experience with these requests.

Depends on where your room is. If it's not at that end of the hall, it's not going to be shorter than the elevator. That hall is longer that it looks, or sure seems like it is. The elevator drops you right at the stairs that go down to the courtyard for the quiet pool and from those it is a very quick walk to the pool. So if your room is near the Inn Keepers desk area, and especially if it's outside the door, the elevator will be quicker. At least to me.

yeah that hall looks small in the image lol but now im thinking those last rooms would be a nice view, depending on which one you'd see the pool and the cottages.
I couldn't tell from your post if that means you know the stairs do go down to the pool or it was about IF they do. thanks for your thoughts too!

View attachment 336130 View attachment 336131 View attachment 336132 View attachment 336133 View attachment 336134 View attachment 336135 View attachment 336136 View attachment 336137 View attachment 336138

Our beautiful room in the Grand Floridian main building. Room 4421. The first picture shows our room from the outside of the building.

It is a deluxe king room. It’s one of the turret rooms with a ton of windows and amazing views. Hard to tell in some of the pictures, but in the distance we could see the castle, the Contempory, the Wilderness Lodge, the Poly, Spaceship Earth, the GF pools, the monorail — all from the same room. Plus, it’s on the 4th floor just down the hall from the RPC lounge. So perfect in every way.

Gorgeous room and great photos! thanks for sharing

Hey girl! How was the Contemporary?! What type of hot evening apps did they have? The lounge looks small - do most people stand? Is there room for everyone to watch the fireworks on the balcony at night? Love your pictures! Thanks!!

Last edited:
yeah that hall looks small in the image lol but now im thinking those last rooms would be a nice view, depending on which one you'd see the pool and the cottages.
I couldn't tell from your post if that means you know the stairs do go down to the pool or it was about IF they do. thanks for your thoughts too!
I don't know if they do or not. I was under the impression that the door back in was for CM use only, no access via MB but never looked or tried for myself so I can't say one way or another.

Hey girl! How was the Contemporary?! What type of hot evening apps did they have? The lounge looks small - do most people stand? Is there room for everyone to watch the fireworks on the balcony at night? Love your pictures! Thanks!!
I will post more pix tomorrow. I have some of the lounge , desserts etc. It is small but no one lingers so it moves quick. Also the rooms really all close so we often took things back to the room. Its nice, you get off the elevator , ask for a beverage or grab one then go sit on the balcony!!!

THX too!

Oh I think we all enjoyed getting a welcome beverage. It just makes for a fun start.

I will post more pix tomorrow. I have some of the lounge , desserts etc. It is small but no one lingers so it moves quick. Also the rooms really all close so we often took things back to the room. Its nice, you get off the elevator , ask for a beverage or grab one then go sit on the balcony!!!

THX too!

Oh I think we all enjoyed getting a welcome beverage. It just makes for a fun start.

nothing wrong with getting a welcome drink!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info!!! I’m looking forward to seeing your pictures!! Again, it was great seeing you! When is your next trip?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter