Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Someone had asked about getting a stocked fridge here awhile back, here is a welcome card we had received at Yacht Club, was going through some more of my pics and found this.

How nice! Haven't stayed YC CL, but it's on my list to try :).

I usually eat the Rice Krispie treats or chocolate chip cookies. lol

The chocolate chip cookies are good, but the sugar cookies are my downfall...lol. They alternated sugar and chocolate chip at Poly CL in Oct and while my niece liked the chocolate chip, she couldn't wait for the sugar cookies to come back the next day :laughing:.

View attachment 369012

Someone had asked about getting a stocked fridge here awhile back, here is a welcome card we had received at Yacht Club, was going through some more of my pics and found this.

This is interesting. What exactly was stocked in there? And had you requested a stocked fridge? Wondering if this is something new they are going to offer- haven’t experienced this ever & don’t think I’ve read any reports of this before. Sure would have helped when we were waaaaay down the hall from the lounge! :rotfl2: Thanks!

This is interesting. What exactly was stocked in there? And had you requested a stocked fridge? Wondering if this is something new they are going to offer- haven’t experienced this ever & don’t think I’ve read any reports of this before. Sure would have helped when we were waaaaay down the hall from the lounge! :rotfl2: Thanks!

DSS had mentioned stocking the fridge, I said that would be great, we had Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, and Ginger Ale. They did leave us with 6 large bottles of water placed on the shelf above the fridge.

When we got to GF SL we had an empty fridge, wasn’t an issue though we brought drinks up ourselves, the CM’s keep the fridge almost full 24 hrs a day down in the lounge.

I should note also the waters in our room were 20oz Dasani, we had asked for more water bottles from CL CM’s at Yahct Club and they said we could refill our plastic bottles, they didn’t even have the smaller ones available.

At GF smaller Dasani water bottles are available and typically placed in the open, not refrigerated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter