Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hello- yes, the elevator near roaring forks goes to the 7th floor. The sofa bed is the flip over style. I did not find the couch uncomfortable. It could also be due to the fact that we were so tired at the end of each day lol! If anything, I found the pillows rather flat. It might be tight for 3 bodies- if your son is younger, they can bring a pack and play which would fit between the 2 beds, in the seperate bedroom. Also a heads up to be cautious of the metal sofa bed frame when using the foldout. It protrouds outwards a bit. I hope you have an enjoyable stay! Lmk if you have more questions.
Thank you!

So I have a question that someone who has stayed CL can probably answer for me. I have a good friend that lives in Orlando. Am I allowed to invite him to the resort for one night to come hang with me in the lounge? or would meeting at the outer rim be better? I figured it would be kinda cool to hang with him and shoot the breeze on one of our early nights when the kids go to bed.

So I have a question that someone who has stayed CL can probably answer for me. I have a good friend that lives in Orlando. Am I allowed to invite him to the resort for one night to come hang with me in the lounge? or would meeting at the outer rim be better? I figured it would be kinda cool to hang with him and shoot the breeze on one of our early nights when the kids go to bed.

As long as the maximum occupancy for the room is not exceeded, you can ask to have one more guest added for a night. If you're already traveling as a party of two, there will be a resort fee.

@Maxie86 congratulations on your retirement. It’s quite a ways off for me, however I think about it all the time. Enjoy!

The shower in the cottage would be awesome. So much better than the tub combo.

@TheFloatingBear still no discounts yet. Ugh.

Can anyone share thoughts and experiences on the GF pools. Ever since I toyed with the idea of GF for our June stay, I’m now tinkering with the idea of GF for part of our end of summer stay. The pool is convienient to SL, correct? What special features does the pool have? I haven’t found pictures that show much of the water slide. The view looks amazing with the lake, beach and palm trees. Are there any umbrellas on the beach? Are the cabanas tucked too far away?

I don't see anything new yet today on the discount front - the special offers page looks quite lonely and depleted! Just ticket price increases :faint:...it's probably going to be this week, hopefully! I don't have answers to your pool questions but I have been looking at GF since it's seems to have had some good discounts of late and we've never stayed there. Your trip is later than mine, but I'm worried that the feature pool would be closed in April as I thought it was being refurbished this spring (I could be wrong, however). I've been meaning to go check that thread to see what's happening there...

And yes, congratulations on your retirement, @Maxie86 - loved your pictures!

I don't see anything new yet today on the discount front - the special offers page looks quite lonely and depleted! Just ticket price increases :faint:...it's probably going to be this week, hopefully! I don't have answers to your pool questions but I have been looking at GF since it's seems to have had some good discounts of late and we've never stayed there. Your trip is later than mine, but I'm worried that the feature pool would be closed in April as I thought it was being refurbished this spring (I could be wrong, however). I've been meaning to go check that thread to see what's happening there...

And yes, congratulations on your retirement, @Maxie86 - loved your pictures!
Thank You.

Unless you really have to have a slide, I wouldn't worry about the beach pool being closed. The courtyard pool is a lot bigger anyway, and both have a very nice pool bar if that is important to you. When the beach pool is closed the children's activities are moved to the courtyard pool. I think it will be open though. When we checked on it, they were painting the rocks behind the waterfall, and pool bar. It looks like routine maintenance.

So CL was a surprise for my husband and he loved it. What other CLs would you all recommend for future stays? Can it really get any better than the Poly?

Shhh... don't tell anyone... I actually like the GF Courtyard Pool (a lot) more than the beach pool. :tiptoe:

Oddly, my kids do too.

Oops sorry...us too. Nothing to see here folks. :rolleyes1

So CL was a surprise for my husband and he loved it. What other CLs would you all recommend for future stays? Can it really get any better than the Poly?

Nothing beats the view from the Poly lounge. :love: Everyone's list will be different, but here's my ranking.
1 GF RPC
2 YC
3 BWI
4 Poly
5 GF SL
6 AKL

Can someone please explain what the difference is between CL standard room and CL deluxe room at BWI?
Thanks!

Can someone please explain what the difference is between CL standard room and CL deluxe room at BWI?
Thanks!

Bad pic, but a Deluxe Room looks like the below. It has that "living room" area with a sofa and second TV. A standard room won't have that.

I'm sure some of the BWI regulars can provide more info as well. Hope that helps!

1.jpeg

:-)

I’m trying to remember if they were out every night, or just every other night. I know the PBJ sliders were out every night for the kids, but can’t remember about the nuggets.

Either way, despite being the “kids” offering I admit I had some and thought they were good!
The nuggets and the PBJ were for the kids? Uh....and kids at heart too, right?? :-)

Thanks everyone for being super friendly on this thread. I post on various threads on Disboards and this one is by far the nicest. I don’t know why that is but it’s worth mentioning. It’s like night and day. Makes me want to ask none CL questions on here but I will behave and try to stay on topic. Some threads are cold. This thread is warm.

Yum! These were the same nuggets we had at AKL in December and BC in September. The other ‘kid’ app that AKL had one of the nights they didn’t have nuggets were the mini corn dogs. I enjoyed those too.

Currently (as of last week!), AKL has PBJ (Uncrustables): Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Mealie Dogs: Tuesday and Friday.
Chicken Nuggets: Wednesday and Saturday. Ham & Cheese Roll-ups with Goldfish: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Thanks everyone for being super friendly on this thread. I post on various threads on Disboards and this one is by far the nicest. I don’t know why that is but it’s worth mentioning. It’s like night and day. Makes me want to ask none CL questions on here but I will behave and try to stay on topic. Some threads are cold. This thread is warm.

We won’t tell anyone if you do. :rolleyes1

Thank You.

Unless you really have to have a slide, I wouldn't worry about the beach pool being closed. The courtyard pool is a lot bigger anyway, and both have a very nice pool bar if that is important to you. When the beach pool is closed the children's activities are moved to the courtyard pool. I think it will be open though. When we checked on it, they were painting the rocks behind the waterfall, and pool bar. It looks like routine maintenance.

Well, pool bars are actually very important to me. In fact, they are of the utmost importance! I just went to the GF thread and looked at the pools again and they both look lovely. I'm keeping it on my list! If there's an available AP discount at GF for a CL room, I'd probably need to do the outer building one, which I've heard is less popular, but I'm keeping my eye on it! My problem is I want to stay everywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter