Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We never found anything better than the 10% discount for Poly CL. This is part of our split stay with BW non CL so we’re ok with it but it was a hefty amount. When I think back to my first CL stay at Poly and the amazing discount we got, I’m shocked at the difference.

It seems the bouncebacks are the only way to get a substantial discount--I got 35% off CR resort view CL for 6 nights in September--it was a TEDIOUS process looking at multiple dates before we found some availability. Never found anything for the EPCOT resorts--it was all CR--mainly king bed, GF--mainly TPV, and WL (deluxe room)

It seems the bouncebacks are the only way to get a substantial discount--I got 35% off CR resort view CL for 6 nights in September--it was a TEDIOUS process looking at multiple dates before we found some availability. Never found anything for the EPCOT resorts--it was all CR--mainly king bed, GF--mainly TPV, and WL (deluxe room)
Same.

Someone posted possibly a staffing issue. I wonder if this could be why they aren't discounting those rooms? Someone who posts on here has a DD that works at RPC, sorry but I can't remember who. Maybe they have some insight?
I'm the one with the DD at RPC, but no, she has zero insight on why CL are excluded from the summer 2024 resort room special offer. She did say that there are no staffing issues at any of the Club Levels that she is aware of, and she often picks up shifts at other CL lounges.

Thank you! Yes, I didn't think she had an insight into lack of discounts just curious about lack of staff, which doesn't seem to be an issue. So it does appear from other comments here that tye CL rooms are selling at full price so no reason discount.

I'm the one with the DD at RPC, but no, she has zero insight on why CL are excluded from the summer 2024 resort room special offer. She did say that there are no staffing issues at any of the Club Levels that she is aware of, and she often picks up shifts at other CL lounges.

Thank you! Yes, I didn't think she had an insight into lack of discounts just curious about lack of staff, which doesn't seem to be an issue. So it does appear from other comments here that tye CL rooms are selling at full price so no reason discount.
Well my dates 4/10-14 I kept watching and even last week the only cl sold out was CSR std . Gf and poly had almost all levels . I have never seen such cl availability! I watched from Jan to now.

For example I got WL resort $375 and resort cl was $804. $429 up charge? You can get so much more for that going to TS, bars and QS.

Well my dates 4/10-14 I kept watching and even last week the only cl sold out was CSR std . Gf and poly had almost all levels . I have never seen such cl availability! I watched from Jan to now.

For example I got WL resort $375 and resort cl was $804. $429 up charge? You can get so much more for that going to TS, bars and QS.
1000% agree! Don't miss the charcuterie at Territory Lounge, they also make some great drinks. It's really a hidden gem. I know geyser point is great too but I always find myself back at Territory Lounge

IMG_2479.jpegIMG_2478.jpegIMG_2477.jpegIMG_2476.jpegIMG_2475.jpegIMG_2474.jpegIMG_2473.jpegIMG_2472.jpegIMG_2471.jpegIMG_2470.jpegWould you mind checking at the WL Front desk to see what the add-on price for CL offering is currently priced and share in the WL thread? The last confirmed price was $139 per room night for length of stay.

Love your pictures around the resorts please keep them coming even without CL. See you on the WL thread soon.

Dave
$149 it is! Woot woot!

Birthday girl said yes please !

$149 it is! Woot woot!

Birthday girl said yes please !
Thanks for the update on the current price of the CL add-on for regular resort rooms at the WL. I thought you might be swayed if the price was right. $149 is a very good value for this unique resort's CL add-on offering. Sure beats the $429 up charge to reserve a regular CL room on the 7th floor.

Happy Birthday. Congratulation on being at Walt Disney World for your Birthday celebration.

Dave

I really like WL CL -- I only want to stay at WL CL when I stay at Wilderness. Prices for CL have been so high at WL
that I haven't been in maybe two years. In today's CL climate, $149 a night seems like the bargain of a lifetime.
Has anyone ever asked at check in and been told No? This is what's preventing me from taking the risk by booking a regular room. Do we think it is more likely to be granted if you have a short stay? Has anyone booked a 5-6 night stay and gotten the CL add on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter