Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Joffreys iced coffee near the refillable mug station in Captain Cooks? We stayed at Beach Club this past May and they had it at the marketplace. Hoping it makes it's way to the Poly.
We have been to the Poly several times, the most recent being last Nov, and while we have seen iced tea on the station, we have never seen iced coffee.

How are the hair dryers at the Poly? Are they the white conairs that have 2 temperatures burning hot or cold? We’re doing carry on only and Id love to leave my dryer home but DD and I both have long hair so we need a decent dryer.

How are the hair dryers at the Poly? Are they the white conairs that have 2 temperatures burning hot or cold? We’re doing carry on only and Id love to leave my dryer home but DD and I both have long hair so we need a decent dryer.
I don't remember exactly what the hair dryer looked like but I don't remember having any issues with it. I have long, thick hair and it worked well for me!

Is there anywhere at the Poly that’s a good place to use DDP snack credits on breakfast items (muffins, bagels, coffee, etc.)? Last time we visited staying at GF we had club level, but this time it’s a bit out of our budget, so I’m trying to figure out the best way to use snack credits for breakfast (last time we had tons of credits leftover anyway so I figured this would be a better use).

I believe Captain Cook's has a selection of bakery items, in glass cases along the side. Just look to the left as you stand at the registers and you will see them. And from what I remember, the DDP icon is at the top of each case.

Is there anywhere at the Poly that’s a good place to use DDP snack credits on breakfast items (muffins, bagels, coffee, etc.)? Last time we visited staying at GF we had club level, but this time it’s a bit out of our budget, so I’m trying to figure out the best way to use snack credits for breakfast (last time we had tons of credits leftover anyway so I figured this would be a better use).
Capt Cooks is the QS and it's open 24 hrs. I think it's only grab and go items during the overnight hours.

Capn' Cooks has a good selection of bagels, muffins, pastries, etc that are a snack credit.

HI! We will be staying at the Poly for the first time in a few days and are staying at the Bungalows. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to request? Thanks!!

HI! We will be staying at the Poly for the first time in a few days and are staying at the Bungalows. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to request? Thanks!!
I just returned from my first Poly stay, two nights at the bungalows. A bit of effort went into researching the bungalows that have the best fireworks view so when we saw we were assigned #7002, we were slightly let down. The disappointment was for naught as i’m pretty sure all the bungalows have spectacular views lol. If you want to know anything specific, I’ll do my best to help. We found the bungalows luxurious and absolutely delightful.
346317F4-CFDA-4144-850A-908781CA356F.jpeg

Booked a Garden View club level for December - would really love a patio or balcony if possible - any suggestions as to how/what to request? The ability to have my morning coffee outside in peace is a part of what makes vacation great for me :) not to mention an afternoon cocktail....

TIA
I was pretty adamant about getting a balcony the last time...but didn't. That being said, we found the big slider door on the 2nd floor rooms was even nicer- cleaner and more comfy to pull a chair up or just lean out.

I can't help with a request, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time and enjoy the Poly :wizard:.

I just returned from my first Poly stay, two nights at the bungalows.

We found the bungalows luxurious and absolutely delightful.
View attachment 355733

I don't know that we'll ever stay in a bungalow, but they do look beautiful! Glad you had a nice stay :).

The 5-6 dollar fruit/yogurt parfaits are a snack credit and are usually in most Deluxe QS areas. They are a great and filling way to have breakfast on a snack credit.

Capt Cooks or Kona Island. We made daily Kona Island stops for coffee, kids loved the glazed donuts and they also have other bakery items.

Capt Cooks or Kona Island. We made daily Kona Island stops for coffee, kids loved the glazed donuts and they also have other bakery items.

What time does Kona Island open? We were thinking about grabbing something on the way to rope drop a couple of days.

If memory serves, 6:30.

Nice, that works out great.

Good for EARLY risers like me for coffee! Love the tranquility of early morning at the Poly!:thumbsup2:cheer2:

I would keep vampire hours if my job would let me, but stick me in Disney or on a cruise ship and I’m awake with the chickens lol. Partner is the same way. Something about that Disney magic turns us into morning people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter