Across bridge to Pandora and stopped briefly at rope at 7:47
Entered line (standby entrance sign) 7:54
At link chamber hallway at 8:00
Move from LC1 to LC2 at 8:09
Waited *forever* for restraints to close
Off ride 8:22

(Please note, no bags was really key.)

HTH!
thanks! for posting the pics... these are new... and also the tips on Pandora....

did you notice what the standby times were when you left?

I remember reading that they have towels now at the main pool. Do they also have towels at the computer and bowling pin pools? We usually bring our own but if they have them right at the pool that is one less thing we have to pack. Yikes, we check in in 6 days, time to get packing.

I remember reading that they have towels now at the main pool. Do they also have towels at the computer and bowling pin pools? We usually bring our own but if they have them right at the pool that is one less thing we have to pack. Yikes, we check in in 6 days, time to get packing.

In May there were pool towels at the bowling pin pool, and I believe the computer pool has them too now.

Spring 2018 and yes, fulls are being replaced with queens.

Does anyone know when Disney estimates the new Skyliner station at Pop will be operational? I'll apologize in advance if this has been mentioned before - please feel free to direct me to an earlier answer!

Does anyone know when Disney estimates the new Skyliner station at Pop will be operational? I'll apologize in advance if this has been mentioned before - please feel free to direct me to an earlier answer!

When Star Wars Land opens in 2019.

Oh, good! I hope that turns out to be the case. I know the Tron attraction in Tomorrowland and a couple of other things are expected for the 50th in 2021, but I'm particularly excited about having another transportation method from Pop! It'd be great to have that option sooner rather than later.

did you notice what the standby times were when you left?

You're welcome! 180 minutes at 8:20 (8AM EMH opening.) Line was in an extended queue outside of/across from the normal line.

I'm half excited for and half dreading the skyliner... between that and the refurb, I suspect our beloved Pop is going to end up out of our price range. :/

You're welcome! 180 minutes at 8:20 (8AM EMH opening.) Line was in an extended queue outside of/across from the normal line.

I'm half excited for and half dreading the skyliner... between that and the refurb, I suspect our beloved Pop is going to end up out of our price range. :/
OMG. Well we have 2 FPs during our trip. Looks like either one does serious RD or FP. .

I just left the Hippy Dippy pool 30 minutes ago. Plenty of towels! Checked in today, requested connecting rooms were ready by 11:00 am!

Considering booking Pop for Dec 2-7. I understand this will be during Pop Warner. Is this a bad idea? I don't need a totally quiet resort but I don't want a zoo either.

Considering booking Pop for Dec 2-7. I understand this will be during Pop Warner. Is this a bad idea? I don't need a totally quiet resort but I don't want a zoo either.
I was at Pop during Pop Warner last year, and I didn't hear a peep from them.

I was at Pop during Pop Warner last year, and I didn't hear a peep from them.

Wow, ok, ty and good to hear. Can I ask what was it like around the pool? We will be there with a 2 year old and if it's warm enough we will definitely be doing some swimming.

Are there elevators or do you have to drag everything up external stair cases? We will have double stroller and this may influence where I request a room.

Wow, ok, ty and good to hear. Can I ask what was it like around the pool? We will be there with a 2 year old and if it's warm enough we will definitely be doing some swimming.
Sorry to say we didn't do any swimming. But also during that time last year I guess there was a freak heat wave? So I wouldn't be able to help you with temps either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter