Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

That's great to hear (or read!).

Question about stacking LLs...so we are staying onsite, so 7am can book one. Then, when the park opens at 9am I can book another even if we haven't used our 7am one yet? Then Again at 11am, 1pm, etc (every two hours)?

Almost correct.

We grabbed one at 7am (at our home airport) and since our park reservation was for DHS, which opened at 9am, we were able to book our next one at 11am (2 hours after park opening). We grabbed another at 1pm. So when we arrived at the park around 2:30pm, we had 5 LLs (we'd also purchased 2 ILL$). I grabbed another at 3pm as we were queuing up for our first LL. Essentially we had 6 LLs at 3pm for the rest of the afternoon/evening.

That's great to hear (or read!).

Question about stacking LLs...so we are staying onsite, so 7am can book one. Then, when the park opens at 9am I can book another even if we haven't used our 7am one yet? Then Again at 11am, 1pm, etc (every two hours)?
There's a thread dedicated to Genie, Genie+, etc with a lot of great information there. I'd highly recommend reading and asking questions there as it's a really complicated system (sadly!) and we'll keep questions on track here to Pop Century. Thanks!

Does this resort offer nightly events for families/ kids to participate in, anyway to see a schedule for these events are are they one a weekly basis?

If I wanted to have Dinner at Boma- whats the best way to get there from this resort?

Does the resort still sell limited grocery items (i.e., containers of milk and OJ, bread, etc) I am thinking we will make breakfast in the rooms so to save time from having to maneuver the food court in the mornings. I can only get up so early after a long Disney day.

Does the resort still sell limited grocery items (i.e., containers of milk and OJ, bread, etc) I am thinking we will make breakfast in the rooms so to save time from having to maneuver the food court in the mornings. I can only get up so early after a long Disney day.
Yes, they still sell limited grocery items. I don't recall seeing bread on my last trip - I wasn't looking - but there is milk and OJ. Even some cold cereal.

Does this resort offer nightly events for families/ kids to participate in, anyway to see a schedule for these events are are they one a weekly basis?
There are monthly schedules that are posted at the resort but unfortunately they’re not online. They’re normally posted near the doors leading from Classic Hall out towards Hippy Dippy Pool.
@Pyotr, if you could possibly post pics if you see them it would be appreciated but please don’t go out of your way. Thanks!

Anyone rope drop AK for ETPH from Pop? Trying to decide how early to show up for the bus and when they start running. 530a seems stupid early but if a line exists by 6a....

Last edited:
I stayed at POP! Sunday 3/20. I didn't make a room request and did online check in. The room was fab - clean and modern, with a very comfy bed (more so than expected!), and the walk-in shower was a huge bonus. I didn't use the table bed but I did pull it down out of curiosity. It was super easy, even with a coffee in one hand.
I arrived around 11pm and the 90's area was quiet all night. The huge computer decorating my building was even kind of pretty lit up/overlooking the pool! The luggage services team was excellent - I had a few interactions with them over the course of the day. The walk to the Skyliner from the main building was shorter than it looked on the map.

The resort music quickly started to get on my nerves, though -- more than I would have thought possible. Why? The theme, of course, was Pop songs. Unfortunately, it wasn't "pop music's greatest hits," - it was "pop radio's most overplayed." (For example, I heard that Dawson's Creek song ["I don't want to wait..."] at least twice that day and I really wish I hadn't. But, the room was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter