Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

Hi all! I’m new to POR (normally stay at POFQ), so I have some learning to do for our trip next year. My biggest question is regarding buses. We have a Royal Room booked and it looks like it’s closest to the East Depot. We will be using at least 1 ECV, so being able to board the first bus is important! Is this the best spot or should we try to get to another depot in the mornings?

Hi all! I’m new to POR (normally stay at POFQ), so I have some learning to do for our trip next year. My biggest question is regarding buses. We have a Royal Room booked and it looks like it’s closest to the East Depot. We will be using at least 1 ECV, so being able to board the first bus is important! Is this the best spot or should we try to get to another depot in the mornings?

East would probably make sense for you as the bus calls there before going on to the South Depot, where more people are likely to be waiting. Ask for Oak Manor as it's the closest royal building to the East Depot. (West Depot is the first pickup incidentally, but it's much too far away from the royal buildings to consider using)

Andre

Last edited:
Hi! Can someone please tell me if this is the correct address to have something shipped to the resort?? And if its not, could you please provide the correct one for me? TIA!

c/o Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
Post Office Box 10,000
Lake Buena Vista
Florida 32830-1000
USA

Hi! Can someone please tell me if this is the correct address to have something shipped to the resort?? And if its not, could you please provide the correct one for me? TIA!

c/o Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
Post Office Box 10,000
Lake Buena Vista
Florida 32830-1000
USA

http://www.portorleans.org/services.php#Mail

For US Mail, that's the right address.

For things like Amazon Prime Now or Garden Grocer, use 1251 Riverside Drive instead of the post office box. The Zip code is 32830-8514.

Make sure the first line (above the c/o line) is the name of the lead guest, and either the room number (if you know it) or the check-in date. Don't use the reservation number.

http://www.portorleans.org/services.php#Mail

For US Mail, that's the right address.

For things like Amazon Prime Now or Garden Grocer, use 1251 Riverside Drive instead of the post office box. The Zip code is 32830-8514.

Make sure the first line (above the c/o line) is the name of the lead guest, and either the room number (if you know it) or the check-in date. Don't use the reservation number.

Its a personal package. Thank you so much!

We will be spending Dec. 27-Jan. 4 at POR. We are not planning to spend New Year's Eve at any park, but are wondering if there will be any special festivities at POR for ringing in the new year?

Does Riverside have the coke freestyle machines for use with the refillable mugs or is that just Caribbean Beach?

Does Riverside have the coke freestyle machines for use with the refillable mugs or is that just Caribbean Beach?
Haven't seen anything about them yet. They did not have them last year. POFQ has them now in their foodcourt.

My son wants beignets for breakfast but we are staying offsite. Is it possible for us to park at Riverside for a few hours to eat and walk around?

My son wants beignets for breakfast but we are staying offsite. Is it possible for us to park at Riverside for a few hours to eat and walk around?
The beignets are at French Quarter. That said chances are if you tell the guard at the entrance you want to checkout the resort you should be able to get in. The resort is not within walking distance to any park Worst case park in DS and take the boat to POFQ (after 10:00am). You can walk between POFQ and POR.

I just did this this weekend, parking at DS and taking the boat to POFQ to try the beignets. They were freshly made, but nobody in our group thought they were very good. Personally I wouldn't bother.

It took 36 minutes from the Marketplace dock at DS till I had the beignets in-hand and was getting back on the ferry, which I thought was good. However it took almost that long (I had my timer on and forgot to check, but it was close to 30) to get back. So too much time and really not that interesting to eat.

The resort was charming and would be enjoyable to see, especially in the evening when there are performers. The was the other reason I went, because I have a ressie for our next trip and wanted to see what it's like.

Wedding is in three days! Then heading to POR in five days! I just bought a cute burlap "Just Married" sign to hang in the window. Going to print out two photos of the Mickey Mouse Groom Ears to put on it as well. Also bought some Disney Halloween clings to put up, too. :cool1: If you are there and happen to see it/us, say hello!

Wedding is in three days! Then heading to POR in five days! I just bought a cute burlap "Just Married" sign to hang in the window. Going to print out two photos of the Mickey Mouse Groom Ears to put on it as well. Also bought some Disney Halloween clings to put up, too. :cool1: If you are there and happen to see it/us, say hello!
Best Wishes for a wonderful wedding. :) It's a lovely time of year to visit POR.

Congrats!!! Hope y'all have a lovely wedding and honeymoon :goodvibes

Our daughter's wedding is also in three days. She and hubby will be spending 13 days at POR too!! While they won't be sporting the ears, they will be in newlywed shirts the entire time. Wishing you a joyous day and even a happier lifetime together!!

Best wishes and a big congrats! Have a wonderful time!

We arrive at POR in 2 days!!! Will definitely say hello if we see you out and about. Congratulations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter