Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Scaffolding up today (left of lobby looking from the pool) at Wilderness Lodge close to Copper Creek wing…
Anyone know how much longer the CC construction will going on in the courtyard area? Really hoping it is done by our Dec. trip. We were hoping to go to parks at night and sleep in each morning. I originally saw it would be done by early Nov., but I assume the hurricane delayed them.

Overheard a deck hand explaining that the boat service cost is shared by the reorts and the Contemporary doesn’t want to participate in the cost. Sort of makes sense with the short walk to MK…
Wow, I want to send CR management a little message that the scenic boat launch to WL and FW opened up a lot of great opportunities for CR guests! Walking through MK security and boarding a larger boat with exhausted park guests is a little different than catching a quick ride steps from your room.

I'm so excited - I can't stand it! It's been a tough bit since my dad passed away. Usually take 2-night trips - splurged on a little R&R for 4 nights... always wanted to stay at WL! I absolutely love the lobby, and so looking forward to the tree.
The lodge is magical at Christmas and our favorite anytime of year but is really special during the holiday season!

We have a 1bdrm Villa at Boulder Ridge for Christmas - does anyone know what rooms have already been renovated?

Is the Christmas tree up at WL yet? I keep waiting for a picture to be posted. I know it was one of the last to be decorated this year, but I read all of the resorts would be finished by the 22nd. Anyone there now that can give an update?

Is the Christmas tree up at WL yet? I keep waiting for a picture to be posted. I know it was one of the last to be decorated this year, but I read all of the resorts would be finished by the 22nd. Anyone there now that can give an update?
It does not appear as if Wilderness Lodge has put the tree up yet! This was taken 12 hours ago, according to Humphrey’s WL site.

1669086249444.png

We're heading to the lodge in just a few days, curious to know if the refillable mugs are Christmas themed this year or are they still the 50th anniversary mugs they had out last December?

YAY for WL and the tree!
We are going to Universal for Christmas (shhhh - the 16yo has - for now - aged out of WDW) But I couldn't go all the way to Florida and not make it to WL, so we have dinner booked at Whispering Canyon for Christmas Eve. So I will be able to shop and explore WL - my WDW home.
I remember, when we stayed there, meeting Santa with the kids by the tree on Christmas Eve, so I am hoping this might be possible too, although I am not telling them!

To give.
Anyone know how much longer the CC construction will going on in the courtyard area? Really hoping it is done by our Dec. trip. We were hoping to go to parks at night and sleep in each morning. I originally saw it would be done by early Nov., but I assume the hurricane delayed them.
An update…I see no construction in the courtyard area the week of Dec. 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter