Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I was going to tell you to check out https://turnerdrug.com/ because their website used to have all kinds of products on it, including sodas. But it looks like they changed their website and you can't do online ordering. You could try calling and ask if they deliver Fresca.

People always talk about a Facebook group called Ear For Each Other, in which Disney cast members do things like bake cakes. (It was started when cast members were laid off during the Pandemic.) I wonder if they have someone who would do a grocery run of just what you need, for cheaper than Instacart or other grocery delivery services.
Thanks, good thought!

Also, maybe someone knows if we do a grocery stop with Tiffany, and get the dairy stuff and other perishables, and fizzy stuff, would Bell services refrigerate the dairy? I've read that they will with a outside delivery service, but since our room most likely not be ready when we get there, we would plan to check our bags with the Bell Services folks, so if they would throw one of the bags in the frige, that would solve it.... I know publix carries Fresca, and the other dairy and stuff would probably be cheaper there than in the marketplaces. We could get everything in one trip.....

Also, maybe someone knows if we do a grocery stop with Tiffany, and get the dairy stuff and other perishables, and fizzy stuff, would Bell services refrigerate the dairy? I've read that they will with a outside delivery service, but since our room most likely not be ready when we get there, we would plan to check our bags with the Bell Services folks, so if they would throw one of the bags in the frige, that would solve it.... I know publix carries Fresca, and the other dairy and stuff would probably be cheaper there than in the marketplaces. We could get everything in one trip....

Yes, Bell Services has refrigerator/freezer access to store any items requiring either. It can help to have things clearly labeled/separated just to avoid any unlikely (but possible) mishandling.

Will SAB be full summer crowds in mid May? We have stayed at Beach club a bunch but it has been a while since it was during a warm weather month. Should we expect not being able to find a chair in the afternoons?

Will SAB be full summer crowds in mid May? We have stayed at Beach club a bunch but it has been a while since it was during a warm weather month. Should we expect not being able to find a chair in the afternoons?

We have stayed at the Yacht or Beach Club several times in the summer and I honestly cannot remember never being able to find a chair. There are four of us and we just need one, maybe two, to put our stuff on and I enjoy sitting and reading a book by the pool and sometimes DH joins me. We don't usually get to SAB until 3:00 or so, so maybe most people have already enjoyed the pool and it's emptying out by the time we get there. I really think you'll be able to find a chair or two. Have fun!

We have stayed at the Yacht or Beach Club several times in the summer and I honestly cannot remember never being able to find a chair. There are four of us and we just need one, maybe two, to put our stuff on and I enjoy sitting and reading a book by the pool and sometimes DH joins me. We don't usually get to SAB until 3:00 or so, so maybe most people have already enjoyed the pool and it's emptying out by the time we get there. I really think you'll be able to find a chair or two. Have fun!

Perfect! This is all we would be looking for.

Has anyone used the DDP at Hurricane Hanna’s? I’ve read elsewhere that it’s bottled/canned drinks only if you want an alcoholic beverage. Does that match up with your experience? No draft beer, no pre-mixed frozen alcoholic beverages, no freshly made cocktails?

OK, I should remember this since was just at Beach Club last year this time, but coffee pot... Kurig? (I know, someone must ask this same quesiton every week, but I didn't see it recently).... SORRY :duck:
Well be there next Sunday, and I want to bring along our own.....

OK, I should remember this since was just at Beach Club last year this time, but coffee pot... Kurig? (I know, someone must ask this same quesiton every week, but I didn't see it recently).... SORRY :duck:
Well be there next Sunday, and I want to bring along our own.....
They have single serve Keurig coffee makers that take K-cups in the Beach Club and Yacht Club rooms.

We'll see you next week since Sunday is our arrival day, too. :)

If I request a CL room at the YC looking at the gazebo or Epcot, would this be considered a water view or a resort view room? I know at one time the gazebo view was a garden view room.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

If I request a CL room at the YC looking at the gazebo or Epcot, would this be considered a water view or a resort view room? I know at one time the gazebo view was a garden view room.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Here's what Touring Plans has for 2Q-Water view Club Level - but the others they still call either gardne view or standard view, it might be that the Gazebo ones will all be resort view now...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-01 150028.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 150028.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Here's what Touring Plans has for 2Q-Water view Club Level - but the others they still call either gardne view or standard view, it might be that the Gazebo ones will all be resort view now...

Oh, thanks for this. I'm updating Yacht Club with room info from Disney now. Should be up by the end of the week.

Mods - I compared rooms with the images pinned here from 2017-2018 and did not see any changes needed to room numbers from those images. I'll do another pass to make sure.

Oh, thanks for this. I'm updating Yacht Club with room info from Disney now. Should be up by the end of the week.

Mods - I compared rooms with the images pinned here from 2017-2018 and did not see any changes needed to room numbers from those images. I'll do another pass to make sure.
If you happen to see this Len, I just wanted to thank you for all you have done over the years. From information, to hotel layouts, to snagging that elusive ADR, you have helped make our trips great.

Funny you ask about SAB being overcrowded. It was really hard to find a chair a long time ago, as in my 1995 trip. To be fair, there was no Boardwalk then, nor was there Animal Kingdom, so people likely spent more time in the pools.

On my other more recent trips, including one in June 2017, there were always places to sit. (The other two times I was at SAB was in March--2019 and 2024, when it's not crowded at all but you've got the whole pool to yourself).

How is the parking lot at the Yacht Club? We are trying to decide between the Yacht Club vs Boardwalk. We have stayed at Beach Club before and the distance from the parking lot is certainly a plus over the Boardwalk. We have stayed a lot at the Boardwalk and the distance from the parking lot is definitely a minus even though we love it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter