"Dixie Chicks" are now "The Chicks"

I was wondering if it was official. One of my Facebook friends pointed out their latest video said The Chicks.

Goodbye Earl is my all-time favorite music video. And that's saying a lot, because I lived through the 80s!

I think changing the name is a good idea but I think their choice isn't so great. I think they could have come up with a cooler name if they put a different word in for dixie rather than just omitting it.

always loved them...was furious when country radio hypocrites bowed down to bigots and banned them back in the height of their career. They can call themselves whatever they like. :)
I said this the other night. People were outraged at their comments years ago. Now it’s perfectly fine to insult whoever is in the Oval Office.

They really had some good music they didnt know there audience very well, I wonder why they didnt have a smooth transition into Rock

true but they are talented and most of us all but forgot about them, did they keep making records
Natalie Maines did a solo album, but I don't think it went very big. I love her voice, but I have to admit I personally didn't like it as much as their sound as a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter