DLP or bust! w/ Lots of Pics!

Your photos are great! Following along popcorn::
Thank you so much. All told, I am going to post about 180 pics. These are the things that really caught my eye as a first timer to the parks. Trust me, it was hard selecting the photos that I like the most, as DLP had so many interesting and special features throughout the parks. But, if I were to post all 1000, we'd never get through with a 3 1/2 day trip report! Plus, that doesn't include the 1500 I took during our 2 1/2 days we spent in Paris, which I haven't even had a chance to really look at yet! :rotfl2:

Your trip report is one of the best I've come across for DLP. You have a great eye for photography and have captured so many great shots!

I'll be visiting Paris in September and this report has me even more excited than before. Thanks for sharing!

I've just caught up! Another great update and your photos are great! I must spend more time taking snaps of all the details on our next trip. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next installment :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Hi everyone, sorry for the long delay. Life has a funny way of messing with even the best of intentions. As long ago promised, here are another round of pics.

These are from day three. If I have time, I will try to add some captions. :cool1:

IMGP4082-1.jpg

IMGP4101.jpg

IMGP4102.jpg

IMGP4112.jpg

IMGP4114.jpg

IMGP4121.jpg

IMGP4126.jpg

IMGP4136.jpg

IMGP4147.jpg

IMGP4159.jpg

IMGP4172.jpg

IMGP4175.jpg

IMGP4189.jpg

IMGP4197.jpg

IMGP4200.jpg

IMGP4231.jpg

IMGP4238.jpg

Wow - more fabulous photos. You've photos of things I've never seen in 2 visits. La Cabane Robinson, for example. Thanks again for sharing. :goodvibes

Wow - more fabulous photos. You've photos of things I've never seen in 2 visits. La Cabane Robinson, for example. Thanks again for sharing. :goodvibes

Thanks Anemone. We were just lucky that the crowds were relatively low during our stay, which allowed us to see and do almost everything we wanted. We absolutely fell in love with DLP and definitely will do everything we can to return someday. :thumbsup2

Awesome trip report and pictures. I'm sorry to hear about your travel problems at the start of the trip, glad you got there okay. We are planning on going in June of 2015 so your pictures are exciting to see and it sounds like you tour the parks how we do. Did you have any problems booking through the UK site, just wondering because I think we will as well. I have heard that sometimes problems occur when putting in an address. Where were your favorite places to eat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter