DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Groups with 2 or more will stay open if you want.

Groups with 1 will be added to existing group of the same if there is one. If there isn't it will be deleted.

Hi Rachal! Hope your weekend is starting out better than your week ended! Can I get a couple of groups (that I can cross into WDW) please?
I'd like :

C1. Title
DD2. Title
DD3. Title
G6. Title
and G15. Mats

Thanks! Also, when do you plan to move? I know it was possibly the end of this month. I want to get my swaps done by the end of June or first week in July to free up the rest of my summer for day/weekend trips. So, if I could mail this one out early, it would be great. If you can't do that with the move, I will just stash it. Thanks!

Hi Rachal! Hope your weekend is starting out better than your week ended! Can I get a couple of groups (that I can cross into WDW) please?
I'd like :

C1. Title
DD2. Title
DD3. Title
G6. Title
and G15. Mats

Thanks! Also, when do you plan to move? I know it was possibly the end of this month. I want to get my swaps done by the end of June or first week in July to free up the rest of my summer for day/weekend trips. So, if I could mail this one out early, it would be great. If you can't do that with the move, I will just stash it. Thanks!

Got these down. If you finish early just get your pics posted and I will check you in for the rest of the check ins. Please wait to ship until at least the first part of august. We wont know until next week if we are closing on time or not.

Got these down. If you finish early just get your pics posted and I will check you in for the rest of the check ins. Please wait to ship until at least the first part of august. We wont know until next week if we are closing on time or not.

OK...that works! I can just take the pix then pack the package up and stow it until you are ready! Good luck on the closing and move!

Rachal can I please:

Change my element in Group GG9 to inchies or mats?

And may I please add:

Group DD7--HMHoliday--inchies (yes I would like 2 spots please)

Group E5--Pooh Corner--piecing

Group F7--Columbia--mats

Group G2--Sleeping Beauty Castle--title

Yay! I'm happy to see a few others added to the groups I picked. :cheer2:

I can't believe no one else wants Big Thunder ... :confused3 I've made adorable photo mats already :rolleyes1..... just sayin'

Speaking of photo mats ..... I have some questions ...... (please & thank you)

1. Photo Mats - Is it ok to make them portrait or landscape or should we keep them "generic" so they can be used either way? So far, the ones I've made can be used in either direction.

2. Paper Piecing - What size does this need to be? I have several of these to do.

3. Inchies/Shapes - Do these need to be all different? You have 6 listed in the requirements, but I'm not clear if they all need to be unique. Also, do you want these to only be 1"?

Last question ...... ARE YOU INSANE??? :rotfl: I just saw that you are MOVING and you're doing this big swap at the same time?!?!? I would lose my mind!!! I'm seriously impressed that you can mange both! :worship:

Today please add
T5~
U4~
photo mats or inchies, which ever is open. Thank you!
And yes, she is insane, moving and the size of this swap!:scared1:
and lets not forget the othr swaps she has open!
But thats why we love her!:goodvibes

It couldn't possibly be because someone harassed her into doing it and then sent reinforcements to harass her into doing it. :rolleyes1 But we sure appreciate her doing it! :flower3:

:rotfl::rotfl: yes Rachal is nuts taking this all on with the move...but I think she loves the chaos and challenge too!

Rachal could you add me to group A5 will do inchies here too!
thanks!

Rachal can I please:

Change my element in Group GG9 to inchies or mats?

And may I please add:

Group DD7--HMHoliday--inchies (yes I would like 2 spots please)

Group E5--Pooh Corner--piecing

Group F7--Columbia--mats

Group G2--Sleeping Beauty Castle--title

Got these. I am going to hold the DD7 spot just in case some one wants that one but if it doesn't fill its yours :)

Yay! I'm happy to see a few others added to the groups I picked. :cheer2:

I can't believe no one else wants Big Thunder ... :confused3 I've made adorable photo mats already :rolleyes1..... just sayin'

Speaking of photo mats ..... I have some questions ...... (please & thank you)

1. Photo Mats - Is it ok to make them portrait or landscape or should we keep them "generic" so they can be used either way? So far, the ones I've made can be used in either direction.

You can do what ever you like. As long as they fit within the size and embellishment requirements

2. Paper Piecing - What size does this need to be? I have several of these to do.

Standard is at least 3-4 inches, just looking for a nice size piece, but no single layer die cuts

3. Inchies/Shapes - Do these need to be all different? You have 6 listed in the requirements, but I'm not clear if they all need to be unique. Also, do you want these to only be 1"?

No, they just need to be a set, they can all match, have groups of 2, or 3, however you want to do it as long as they fit within the them. They can be anywhere from 1 to 2 inches. 1 is minimum. and they can be any shape that works.

Last question ...... ARE YOU INSANE??? :rotfl: I just saw that you are MOVING and you're doing this big swap at the same time?!?!? I would lose my mind!!! I'm seriously impressed that you can mange both! :worship:

Nope not insane, I think thats an actual diagnosis :rotfl: We will hopefully be moving sometime in the next 4-6 weeks, we will find out for sure on the 5th if we will be closing on time or if it will be extended and by how long it will be extended. That's why I dont want any packages until beginning of August :)

Moving is the least of my worries at this point, I'm kind of an expert at that, just need a date and a place and we'll be in and ready.

Today please add
T5~
U4~
photo mats or inchies, which ever is open. Thank you!
And yes, she is insane, moving and the size of this swap!:scared1:
and lets not forget the othr swaps she has open!
But thats why we love her!:goodvibes

Got these!!

Event swap is being swapped out today, waiting for DD to get done with her chores, since she wanted to help. Should actually make it to the po with those too before i pick up the other girls. :goodvibes Then that leaves the partner swap, I'm just supervising. and then sign ups for the holiday partner swap will be mid august I think :)

:rotfl::rotfl: yes Rachal is nuts taking this all on with the move...but I think she loves the chaos and challenge too!

Rachal could you add me to group A5 will do inchies here too!
thanks!

Without chaos life would be so BORING!!

Don't forget running my etsy shop, trying to get my online scrap store off the ground so that I can move it in to a real shop here in town :) Ohh and the cricut and scrapping classes I am going to be teaching this summer along with getting the studio organized and running smoother for next year.

Ohh and DD#1 is trying out for Scrooge the musical-to be performed in December and DD#2 is trying out for Nutcracker, also to be performed in December actually the day before we leave for WDW :goodvibes Tryouts are next week, hopefully so they can practice over the summer instead of trying to fit it all in 2 months Oct-Dec.

Can I please add:
F4-Title
V2-Mats

And if no one else signs up for DD1 (not likely), I just want to drop it instead of moving into the other group. It was a borderline one for me anyhow :)

That should be it for me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter