DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

You missed this part of my previous post :rolleyes1

Rachal could you add me to group A5 will do inchies here too!
thanks!

if the girls get those parts you are going to be VERY BUSY! good luck to them!

if the girls get those parts you are going to be VERY BUSY! good luck to them!

No I didn't, it just didn't save..................

I'm going to get groups closed up soon. I already deleted a bunch with no interested.

The ones with only 1 person will be deleted, with the exception of the duplicate groups, i am going to add them to the original group, if you are in one please let me know what you would like to do for your piece. :)

Those of you with only 2 to a group do you want to keep them?

I'm fine with doing the groups of 2 that I'm in, the groups that I'm the only one go ahead and delete them. Thanks!:goodvibes

I'm good with the groups of two also, but come to think of it, I'm not sure if I'm in any of those. So if I am, that's fine by me.

thanks for getting it added...I;m ok with groups of 2 also

Good morning :)

I'm okay with groups of 2.

Remember before you combine the G9--Matterhorn groups that I requested to change to mats or inchies instead of a title. :thumbsup2

I was waiting to see what KK said about groups of 2 since there are a couple that we are the "2". So I am good also.
Obviously where its just me, Bye Bye!
I would love to be combined with any groups of 5 but since I am the 5th wheel I will be asking what you all would like once everything is closed out.
There are a couple of groups that still need to be filled in so please add the following
F4~ BTMR~ pp~ I would like to do the goat, if thats ok? He is such an icon of that ride.
E2~ SM~ squares
L1~ Tomorrowland~ photo mats
R4~ mickeys Fun Wheel~ mats
T4~ Soarin~ inchies
B2~ Railroad~ inchies
DD2~ HM~ inchies

If anyone else wanted any of the above I can give them up.
Thank you!

May I add Group O3 monsters inc photo mats to my groups please!

And I am good with groups of two or combining groups! Works for me!
Stephanie

Ok ladies, I will get the groups cleaned up and combined in a little bit. I have an appt that I forgot about first thing this morning. :headache: And then since I am out might as well run my errands too. blah! ok will be back in about an hour.

Nope not insane, I think thats an actual diagnosis :rotfl: We will hopefully be moving sometime in the next 4-6 weeks, we will find out for sure on the 5th if we will be closing on time or if it will be extended and by how long it will be extended. That's why I dont want any packages until beginning of August :)

Moving is the least of my worries at this point, I'm kind of an expert at that, just need a date and a place and we'll be in and ready.

Without chaos life would be so BORING!!

Don't forget running my etsy shop, trying to get my online scrap store off the ground so that I can move it in to a real shop here in town :) Ohh and the cricut and scrapping classes I am going to be teaching this summer along with getting the studio organized and running smoother for next year.

Ohh and DD#1 is trying out for Scrooge the musical-to be performed in December and DD#2 is trying out for Nutcracker, also to be performed in December actually the day before we leave for WDW :goodvibes Tryouts are next week, hopefully so they can practice over the summer instead of trying to fit it all in 2 months Oct-Dec.

It is OBVIOUS from everyone else's replies .... and your own ..... that, YES, you are in fact INSANE!! But soooo happy you are!!! :goodvibes I wouldn't try to take all of this on at once. :worship::worship::worship:

I was waiting to see what KK said about groups of 2 since there are a couple that we are the "2". So I am good also.
Obviously where its just me, Bye Bye!
I would love to be combined with any groups of 5 but since I am the 5th wheel I will be asking what you all would like once everything is closed out.
There are a couple of groups that still need to be filled in so please add the following
F4~ BTMR~ pp~ I would like to do the goat, if thats ok? He is such an icon of that ride.
E2~ SM~ squares
L1~ Tomorrowland~ photo mats
R4~ mickeys Fun Wheel~ mats
T4~ Soarin~ inchies
B2~ Railroad~ inchies
DD2~ HM~ inchies

If anyone else wanted any of the above I can give them up.
Thank you!

So glad you are joining these groups Rita!!! :goodvibes I was hoping we could fill more up! I've already started working on these pieces so I'm very happy they will have good homes. :hug:

I believe that only leaves me 1 group with 2 ppl - B3. Main St. Vehicles looks like it's just me and KKB. I'm good with leaving the group open also! :thumbsup2 Everyone else will just miss out on our awesome pieces. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Have a great day y'all!!! ;)

Rachal - please add one for me

A6 inchies

thanks!

Yes, Disneyland and california adventure. But some groups work for both. I will be closibg groups soon as i can get to my computer. Next 20 mins or so.

I did notice that some would work for both. If it would be ok and you would not mind having me, could I sign up for 2 groups?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter