DLR Tickets & ITT

MattsPrincess

A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle
Dh and I are going to disneyland on 13 september. a huge part of our picking this time was that we would get to use the 5 for 3 ticket + a magic morning deal our ITT is advertising.

A poster on the DLR board posted the fine print for the official offer on the DLR website, which says these special tickets have to be purchased by the first of september. So, i asked if anyone knew:

When we buy tickets at ITT, it isn't an actual ticket it's a voucher. If we go on the 13th with our vouchers, will they not give us thr 5 for 3 tickets because it is after the first? Or will it be ok as long as we buy them from ITT before the first?

When I asked I was told I was wrong and that these tickets were ONLY available thru the DLR website, nowhere else. Now, I know that's not true because of the huge add for it on my ITT's webiste. So that wasn't helpful. Does anyone here know the answer to my question? I'd hate to get there and have them not give us the tickets and MM we paid before because of the day we come, especially considering they are "valid until 13 october".

Dh and I are going to disneyland on 13 september. a huge part of our picking this time was that we would get to use the 5 for 3 ticket + a magic morning deal our ITT is advertising.

A poster on the DLR board posted the fine print for the official offer on the DLR website, which says these special tickets have to be purchased by the first of september. So, i asked if anyone knew:

When we buy tickets at ITT, it isn't an actual ticket it's a voucher. If we go on the 13th with our vouchers, will they not give us thr 5 for 3 tickets because it is after the first? Or will it be ok as long as we buy them from ITT before the first?

When I asked I was told I was wrong and that these tickets were ONLY available thru the DLR website, nowhere else. Now, I know that's not true because of the huge add for it on my ITT's webiste. So that wasn't helpful. Does anyone here know the answer to my question? I'd hate to get there and have them not give us the tickets and MM we paid before because of the day we come, especially considering they are "valid until 13 october".

I'm not sure what your base is offering, but the "5 for 3" is hotel room AND park tickets. It's a package offered by Disney. You have to book it altogether. There are no special "5 for 3" military park tickets, at least on Camp Pendelton ITT...

You can book this package through ITT, but it's something that is available to the general public as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter