DLR29 Applied to College !!!UPDATE!!! DLR29 is moving in! 8/18

I am in an all freshman dorm which is fun because I get to meet a lot of people, although I am on the fourth floor and, since my dorm is pretty old, there is no elevator, but I manage.

Games are not free for students (I wish). But a student season pass is a great deal cause it gets you 5 or 6 games for the price of like 2 games, which is still a solid $110 but still...:rolleyes:

I am in an all freshman dorm which is fun because I get to meet a lot of people, although I am on the fourth floor and, since my dorm is pretty old, there is no elevator, but I manage.

Games are not free for students (I wish). But a student season pass is a great deal cause it gets you 5 or 6 games for the price of like 2 games, which is still a solid $110 but still...:rolleyes:
Glad to hear you are settling in. Sounds like the football program will be downward for awhile. :sad1:

Since going to school have you made many or any park visits? I know it's a big change even though you are in the area.

Yeah. Not this past weekend, but the weekend before that I went to DL for just a day with some friends from high school. I wrote some brief observations with some pics: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2563988

But unless I go on some random weekend in November (my October weekends are packed already), I probably won't go until December when I go with my family on our annual December trip.

Yeah. Not this past weekend, but the weekend before that I went to DL for just a day with some friends from high school. I wrote some brief observations with some pics: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2563988

Turns out we were there at the same time.

From your TR it looks cool that you will be getting to see the next Holiday decorations one way or another!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter