DLR29 Applied to College !!!UPDATE!!! DLR29 is moving in! 8/18

Thanks everybody! I also got into UC Irvine yesterday. 2/2 :)

Congrats ~ so where are you gonna go? Which is closer to DLR, probably Irvine??

Ya Irvine is closer to DLR, but that's not necessarily the deciding factor. :goodvibes

Right now, it's probably USC because I really really liked their business program when I visited and they gave me $$$! :cool1: (always a plus)

Congratulations! It is great to have options. You can be a Trojan or an Anteater. Or did UCI change their mascot?

UCI had a fine business school and you could get a job at DLR.... just a thought.

Just a quick update. I was rejected from UCLA a week and a half ago. I'm pretty sure that just means that I'm really supposed to be at USC. :thumbsup2

I'm going down to visit USC again in a couple weeks during my spring break. I'm so excited for college!

Just a quick update. I was rejected from UCLA a week and a half ago. I'm pretty sure that just means that I'm really supposed to be at USC. :thumbsup2

I'm going down to visit USC again in a couple weeks during my spring break. I'm so excited for college!
It's all good. I heard USC's program in Disney Optimization is way better. :rolleyes1

Rejected from Cal too. Ouch. But I don't really care that much. I guess things happen for a reason eh?

I think of it this way. Since I am pretty much set on going to USC, I didn't really need to get into Cal or UCLA and I let another person who maybe really wants to go there get in. :confused3 Always looking on the good side of things? :rotfl:

Well before you rush into all the BS classes realize the best prospect of being a college student is the Disney college program. Go for WDW it's way more fun on your time off because of the diverse crowd and cheaper living as well. You can get a good stack of general credits and have some fun at the same time.

Wish me luck everyone! I move in today! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I could wish you luck, but more importantly have fun. I can remember the parties I went to my first week at school and am still friends with the people I went with. Even though that was many years ago. But do study hard as well. :thumbsup2

OHH U GO USC!!

we are big usc family.. so if you go there i will support you all the way!!!!

How is school going? Did you see or watch the game last night anywhere?

How is school going? Did you see or watch the game last night anywhere?

School has been going very smoothly. I like most of my classes and I've met a bunch of cool people. Of couse I watched the Trojans beat the Rainbows last night!!! Wooo! They had a big screen at our new campus center where tons of people watched from and they had the band and yell leaders. I'm just really excited for next week because it's the first home game! :goodvibes

WHOOP WHOOOP!!! GO usc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY DAD WENT TO USC ALSO!!

That's awesome. Are you in a dorm or appt or at home? Are the games free for students?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter