• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dluxe burger on DP questions

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Can we combine QS credits to get any of the combo meals? Also, are the alcoholic shakes, like the Godiva one, included with a QS credit? If so, I'm adding it to the schedule.

Can we combine QS credits to get any of the combo meals? Also, are the alcoholic shakes, like the Godiva one, included with a QS credit? If so, I'm adding it to the schedule.
Are you talking about the duo meals? If so yes, you will be charged for 2 persons QS credits per plate when ordering from that portion of the menu.
Sorry, I've no knowledge of the shakes.

Are you talking about the duo meals? If so yes, you will be charged for 2 persons QS credits per plate when ordering from that portion of the menu.
Sorry, I've no knowledge of the shakes.

Are you sure about this one? When the combo meal first came out, there were reports that you could NOT get it with the DDP even if two people wanted to combine to get it.

Are you sure about this one? When the combo meal first came out, there were reports that you could NOT get it with the DDP even if two people wanted to combine to get it.
Now I'm not, LOL.
I mean I know what Disney means on other menus when they say serves two (2 people will have credits subtracted on a dining plan) :

Duos - Serves Two

Classic Duo
Two Classic Cheeseburgers, includes one regular order of Fresh-cut Fries and two Fountain Beverages
$24.99
Premium Duo
One Classic Cheeseburger and choice of one Premium Burger: El Diablo, Vegetable, Barbecue, Southern or Seasonal Burger, includes one regular order of Fresh-cut Fries and two Fountain Beverages
$26.99
Ultimate Duo
Choice of two Premium Burgers: El Diablo, Vegetable, Barbecue, Southern or Seasonal Burger, includes one regular order of Fresh-cut Fries and two Fountain Beverages
$28.99

Yet when I read reviews it sure gets wonky. Some say yes; some say no; some say nothing.
Haven't found any definitive reviews from 2018 that answer the OP's question soooo there's nothing left for me to do than retract my first response and say "Dunno".
Sorry about that frannn, and thanks sharonabe, for instilling some doubt (I know you know your stuff:cool:). .

Yet when I read reviews it sure gets wonky. Some say yes; some say no; some say nothing.
Haven't found any definitive reviews from 2018 that answer the OP's question soooo there's nothing left for me to do than retract my first response and say "Dunno".
Sorry about that frannn, and thanks sharonabe, for instilling some doubt (I know you know your stuff:cool:). .

I was hoping you had been recently and actually done it since there haven't been any recent reports.

@frannn If you try it, please come back and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter