DME wrong reservation numbers

milena2008

Earning My Ears
Anyone tried to book DME recently? Just tried and it doesn’t give me my reservation numbers as choices, they are all wrong.🤔

Same! I just went with the one that had the same first three numbers versus last. I tried the chat feature as it was available but no luck.

I believe you can no longer do this on-line. I had the same issue. There is an 800 number on that page to call. No long hold time a month ago. I was avoiding calling due to reports of long holding time, but if I recall correctly, it was for magical express only.

Anyone tried to book DME recently? Just tried and it doesn’t give me my reservation numbers as choices, they are all wrong.🤔
Are you trying to schedule for an arrival date this calendar year (2021) or next year (2022). DME is ending and is only available for arrivals through 12/31/2021.

For me it is for November. The first few numbers were right but the last half was wrong. So I just went with what was closest. I'll probably call to confirm next week just to make sure they got it.

One stay in October and another one in December. Same thing for me, the first few numbers are right but not the last ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter