Do single day tickets have to be used on one exact date?

MicheyMouse

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if you are stuck with one exact date or if perhaps they give a couple day window to use like the multi-day versions.

We likely will only go one day during our next trip. I’d hate for it to be a bad weather day.

Yes.

"The ticket is valid only on the date selected and printed on the ticket. The ticket will expire in full on the expiration date printed on ticket."

You might check on Undercover Tourist for their refund policy, maybe that would give you more flexibility.

Your ticket must be used on the date for which it is for but unused tickets never lose their value. If, for whatever reason, you do not use your ticket on said date you can go to Guest Services and buy another one for a new day using the value of the expired unused ticket. You will have to pay the difference if there is a higher price on the new ticket.

P.S. Just saw that this is for Universal. What I stated above is for Disney and I am not sure if the same exists for Universal but I believe unused Universal tickets hold their value for a year after their original date.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter