Do you decorate your car for the trip to Disney World? Pictures please!!

Anyone? I can't be the only one who has thought about doing this.:rotfl2:

LOL ... we just got back 3 weeks ago and on the way home my DH said to me that we should have put on the windows " Disney or Bust". So now that it what I am calling the change bucket that I started for the next trip.

I love this idea! The last time we drove we had our camper with us. While in the Fort we bought a tire cover for the back of the camper. The whole ride back I felt like everyone knew we had just been camping in Disney. It made me smile all the time! LOL

We fly mostly (like Mollygirl13) out of philly, but I always change my antenna topper to reflect the seasons. It's funny that since I started with the antenna toppers that I am always noticing what everyone else has on theirs.
tom

I love it! We live in a pretty small town and there are a few cars here that also have the Mickey antenna topper including mine. My kids freak when they see one and they are quick to point it out to me. :rotfl2:

For some reason I am just dying to do it. I want something like "Honk if you love Mickey!" :rotfl2: I'm just afraid that DH will go through the first car wash he sees. :lmao:

We always draw mickey heads on all the side windows. Then on the back window we write Disney Bound with little Mickey heads around it. My daughter looks forward to it each trip.

We always draw mickey heads on all the side windows. Then on the back window we write Disney Bound with little Mickey heads around it. My daughter looks forward to it each trip.

Cute idea!!

Ok, I went to WalMart and bought some Glass Chalk.:rotfl2: I was almost embarrassed just buying it. Now I have got to come up with something to write on the back. I'm thinking
" Celebrate Today, Disney Bound!!" My friend was thinking something about Dreams come True. I don't know, but it will be fun, no matter what we choose. :rotfl2:
Anyone have any ideas??

I LOVE this!! This is what we're gonna do! DD7 will love it as well, not sure about DS13 or DS17, though :lmao:!

I hadn't thought about decorating the car.....just one more thing to torture my DH with! THANKS!!!:rotfl:

Such cute ideas! We've never decorated our rooms or car before, but we're definitely going to this time! I can't wait to find the green Mickey heads :thumbsup2

Well not to DisneyWorld, but yes to Disneyland. We recently bought a van for our Disney trips, and I got a hold of the backside :upsidedow (sides too). My friend is nice enough to let me put a few things on her car when we go, as long as I remove them after the trip -her car is leased :sad2:

Van_backview.jpg

Van_decals.jpg

Van_Tram.jpg

OGM! Where did you get all of that stuff? That's wild.

Well, I didn't take pictures but we did write "Disney Bound" with a few Mickey heads on the back window when we went. DH didn't mind. After a few days down there I washed it off but my friend left it on her car for over a week. :rotfl2: It was kind of fun when we stopped at gas stations and for dinner on the way down. Someone always said something about it to us. :rotfl: We also had a few people honk and wave as we passed by on the interstate. Needless to say, we will do it again the next time we go. :goodvibes

Oh, I also bought the Disney stick family while we were there. princess:

I don't think it's 'odd behaviour' at all! I think it'd be a really neat idea; too bad we fly.

I don't think so either. And since we are planning to do it, my DH knows about it and he thought it was a cool idea.
We are picking our kids up from school in 2 days to head down to WDW. I had been planning on surprising them and decorating the car with "Disney or Bust" and other random fun things. I also bought Princess and Mickey Halloween decals for the windows.
I don't think it is odd. Just fun. It always makes me smile when people are excited enough about something that they write it on their car windows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter