Do you have a favorite restroom? Advice? Suggestions?

I used the oft-mentioned American pavilion bathroom today in World Showcase. Bumped to the top spot in my bladder's list of favorite bathrooms.

Yep, they're not fancy or super-themed, but they're clean and there is a high capacity, plus a nice shaded seating area outside.

We just got back! Our favorite was Norway! Lol Apparently I went to the wrong ones in America. There are bathrooms on the left & right & they don't connect! The left was small & just ok but my daughter liked the ones on the right just like everyone else said! We also liked the Tangled ones in MK. No other note worthy ones that we found!
The worst was the Odyssey in Epcot very smelly & dirty this trip.

Epcot - The restroom before the entrance after you go through security, it's all the way to the left. Not sure if anyone realizes it is there, because no one is ever in it.. I use it EVERY time we go to Disney, no lie.

The restroom in Norway. I go in there just for the air conditioning! I've never encountered a line there, unlike the one at Akershus.

I like the one inside the castle. You only get to use it when eating at Cinderella's Royal Table.
I have not had god experiences in that one! Every time I am in there, the "royal flush" needs a royal cleaning. Out of toilet paper in every stall, overflowing trash cans with trash on the floor, water all over the counter. It's unfortunate the high price to dine at CRT does not cover the costs to keep up the appearance of the bathroom. Yuck. Even my youngest DD commented last time we were there that she didn't think Cinderella ever used that bathroom! LOL.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned (that I've seen) the restrooms behind Imagination in EPCOT. always empty and clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter