Do you know about DVC room reports on the DIS main page?

BobBrazeal

DIS Veteran
If not, check it out. There is a link at the bottom of this post. There are probably a lot of people that already know but this might be a reminder. It seems like a great resource for us as DVC members and a quick place to refer people that post asking for recommendations for rooms at each of the resorts.

I just entered a room report and it takes only a few minutes. So, if you've been recently, go and add your report to the list. The more reports we get in there, the more useful it will be.

DIS - DVC Room Reports

Thanks Bob for reminding me. I just went over and filed a room report on BWV.

After I purchased DVC I founf the page your are referring to and was surprised to find so many bad reports. It bothered seing that we had just agreed to spend 10,000 dollars so I posted about it. Many people quickly responded including WebMasterDoc letting me know that my decison to buy was a good choice. I was mostly worried about all of the reports I read about dirty rooms. I beleive people who were cash customers were the ones posting complaints. I have read a few derogatory posts here from felow DVCers but after making my firt stay at OKW and hearing other I know who are members I have been satisifed. I guess my point is just be careful what you read good or bad you never know who is posting. Also thi is just their opinion and many people have different one as to how the rooms should be at DVC

Antnee

Antnee,

I agree. That was one reason that I posted this, so that maybe we could get more people putting in reviews. The more there are the more accurate it will be overall. I just look at the number of rooms that are occupied at each of these resorts most all the time and the number of DVC members that do post to these boards and just think that we could get so many more reviews than we are right now.

I understand that it isn't easy to remember to do it, but I've done one now and it doesn't take any time at all. I just hope that others will start putting quick reviews in there and I think we will all benefit from it.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder of the room reports.

I wish they could capture specifi ratings for view, noise level, etc. So many people (including me) ask for room recommendations and most of the recommendations seem to focus on view, noise level, proximity to elevators, wheelchair access, etc. Right now, the room reports don't capture this unless someone adds them into the notes.

However, they are still a good resource and can provide some additional information if you take the time to go through them.

And I'll try to remember to add my own report after my visits. Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the reminder; I just posted one for the room we had 2 weeks ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter