do you like dreaming ?

My dreams are very vivid. I love dreaming, especially when I dream of people who have passed on or people I don't get to see in person as often as I'd like. Those are the best.

some times I will wake up and remmeber every detail of a dream, but wiht in 30 seconds its all gone

some times I will wake up and remmeber every detail of a dream, but wiht in 30 seconds its all gone
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with something from a dream I want to remember, I'm sure I'll remember, and of course I don't LOL. Some dreams still stick with me years later.

11 years ago....I get it...we are all on a plane and Leo and Joe ✈✈✈✈✈ are going to wake us up and Disneyland has been open all this time. This is scary....11 years ago low key and you bring this one up...now two days away and Joel 2:28 is on the cusp of history

My oldest dream is when I was 6-8 and Sunfair California, was going to have a lake, this is near Joshua tree. A Cherubim put me on their large palm and breathed on me i can recall the colors and location along the shore of the lake....that never happened. But so joyous was the concept...that in the hell of the Californina desert...they were going to build a lake But to this moment I beleive that Cherubim actually visited me in my sleep...because for 64 years I have lived a sheltered life until the Cherubim appeared again, in real life, down the street as a snake...and the shelter has vanished. 10 years ago I found a drawing of that cherubim, more of a genie by design, but heavenly in color....in a Frank Baum book.

the most common thread in my dream is pop culture collectables....that do not exist...I go to a garage sale and there is a Donald Duck toy, wind-up pushing a wheelbarrow, with real sailor clothes..it does not exist. Amazing pop culture items that I gather from Estate Sales and Goodwill. by dream end they are all gone by my greed to gather more and not watchig what I have gathered already. The most enjoyable is being back in my "army" life in NYC...I feel at ease until I realize i have left my son in Oregon, and must get back.

I will write down my dreams tonight...I am awake every hour and as the night wears on the dreams are easier to remember and jot notes.

I realize this is an old thread, but I like the topic. I have multiple dreams &/or nightmares every night. As @Kittyblue mentioned, the only dreams I like are dreams about loved ones who have passed. Dreaming about my parents & sister helped me through the mourning process. Unfortunately, I no longer dream about them. Now, the only dreams I like are about my 4-legged baby girl that passed away 3 years ago. I wish she could visit me in my dreams every night. Other than that, I would prefer to sleep soundly & not have any other dreams/nightmares.

I always seem to have the same dreams, with little variation. It's the day before final exams, and I haven't even picked up the textbook. I graduated from college 40 years ago.

I would say it depends on what I am dreaming about. I am prone to what I call "stress dreams" - they aren't really nightmares, but are some type of stressful situation and sometimes cause me to lift my legs in my sleep. I don't too often have particularly pleasant dreams. Even dreams where I am at Disney tend to be stressful because it's always something going wrong somehow.

I would say it depends on what I am dreaming about. I am prone to what I call "stress dreams" - they aren't really nightmares, but are some type of stressful situation and sometimes cause me to lift my legs in my sleep. I don't too often have particularly pleasant dreams. Even dreams where I am at Disney tend to be stressful because it's always something going wrong somehow.
my disney dreams are a hoot..... and I can recall most of them right now....Only once I have boarded an attractions and rode to completion it was Pinchoo meets Gadget Coaster at Marineland. The rest of the Disney dreams are discomforting, not really stressful, but I never accomplish what I set out to do At Disneyland and 75% it is someone else fault.

my disney dreams are a hoot..... and I can recall most of them right now....Only once I have boarded an attractions and rode to completion it was Pinchoo meets Gadget Coaster at Marineland. The rest of the Disney dreams are discomforting, not really stressful, but I never accomplish what I set out to do At Disneyland and 75% it is someone else fault.

I have oddly consistent dreams about the parks where they are weird, alternate versions but always the same. At one park, the Haunted Mansion is a boat ride - usually though I can't manage to ride it. Some aspects of my dream=parks are better, but some aspects are not. Typically things do revolve around people not being ready to get going or trying to find a parking spot, etc. It usually keeps me from seeing anything too cool.

I have oddly consistent dreams about the parks where they are weird, alternate versions but always the same. At one park, the Haunted Mansion is a boat ride - usually though I can't manage to ride it. Some aspects of my dream=parks are better, but some aspects are not. Typically things do revolve around people not being ready to get going or trying to find a parking spot, etc. It usually keeps me from seeing anything too cool.
Huh-oh...we were separated at birth🤨🤨😮!!!!....that is why those folks are not in all my dreams...they are over in yours!!!!

Huh-oh...we were separated at birth🤨🤨😮!!!!....that is why those folks are not in all my dreams...they are over in yours!!!!

In real life I wouldn't tolerate it. You either be ready when I said it was time to be, or I'm going ahead and will meet you later.

In real life I wouldn't tolerate it. You either be ready when I said it was time to be, or I'm going ahead and will meet you later.
that has been me for 20 years....then wife's daughter paid for the dec 9th Disneyland 2019 trip...not my nickel....so rules changed and wife was in a wheelchair because she cannot do Disneyland all day on her feet. so 10:00 arrival, I drop them off and park at our motel 6 lodging and walk back. I saw magic that I had never seen before...the Pearly Band, 10 minute wait for Snow White and all the detail while waiting in line and love that Walt put into that one attraction that the others didn't even have a smidge of love. Stagecoach before SWGE....then a different location for fireworks. So when you eventually have to wait..... look for pixie dust to come your way✨✨✨✨

I have recurring dreams of a version of DL that isn't much like the real thing, but in my dreams it's always familiar and I know just where everything is. I think for the most part the real thing is better than my dream version, especially the parking lot. That part of my DL dream is a nightmare LOL.

I have recurring dreams of a version of DL that isn't much like the real thing, but in my dreams it's always familiar and I know just where everything is. I think for the most part the real thing is better than my dream version, especially the parking lot. That part of my DL dream is a nightmare LOL.
so what is familiar that deep inside you know you are at disneyland and eventually it will come together...because for me it is a gut feeling that I am there, but nothing is familiar...I keep pushing myself to get around the corner to the familiar but never happens.

so what is familiar that deep inside you know you are at disneyland and eventually it will come together...because for me it is a gut feeling that I am there, but nothing is familiar...I keep pushing myself to get around the corner to the familiar but never happens.
I think I'd have to agree, it's a gut feeling mostly. Some of the rides have the same name, like Small World and POTC, and there's a log ride, but they are all really weird and nothing like the real thing, certainly not nearly as good as the real thing. Every time I dream about it it's the same version, with the same layout and rides, and I completely accept in my dream that this is DL even though it's completely different from the real DL.

I think I'd have to agree, it's a gut feeling mostly. Some of the rides have the same name, like Small World and POTC, and there's a log ride, but they are all really weird and nothing like the real thing, certainly not nearly as good as the real thing. Every time I dream about it it's the same version, with the same layout and rides, and I completely accept in my dream that this is DL even though it's completely different from the real DL.

My dreams are like that too. There is theoretically this really epic version of Space Mountian that is amazing, but I never actually get to ride it. There is always a very elaborate and long pre-show and I never make it onto the actual ride no matter what.

My dreams are very vivid. I love dreaming, especially when I dream of people who have passed on or people I don't get to see in person as often as I'd like. Those are the best.
You dug up a thread from 2009 about dreams? How many pages back was this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter