does anyone have a DISign for airline tickets?

Happyathome

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about a scavenger hunt for my 4 kids, to surprise them with the trip, with the end being a box containing some Disney stuff. I thought it'd be cool to have airline "tickets" in the box as well, with names, dates, a pic of Mickey, etc. Nothing too official looking, but more than just a piece of paper. Make sense?

Does anyone make these??
Thanks!!

I'm thinking about a scavenger hunt for my 4 kids, to surprise them with the trip, with the end being a box containing some Disney stuff. I thought it'd be cool to have airline "tickets" in the box as well, with names, dates, a pic of Mickey, etc. Nothing too official looking, but more than just a piece of paper. Make sense?

Does anyone make these??
Thanks!!
I'll take up the challenge. What would you like on the boarding passes?

Oh great!! Thanks!

So the basic info would be our travel dates: Jan 9-16, 2009...our flight leaves at 8am... We're staying at the All Star Movies... um...I'm not sure what else to add. What do you think you'd need?

If you get a template, and it's not too hard to add names, could I ask for 8 separate ones? :scared: too much? Not only is the trip a surprise, but my parents are coming as well, so 8 tickets would show all who's coming, etc.

names are Abby, Megan, Sarah, Eli, Mom, Dad, Grandpa and grandma.

Could a title say something like "Guess who's going to Disney?"

Actually, I'll let you decide. I'm so appreciative that you're willing to make them! I'm so excited!!

Thanks!!!!

Telynn, I have all the confidence in you that you will come up with the perfect ticket:)

Oh great!! Thanks!

So the basic info would be our travel dates: Jan 9-16, 2009...our flight leaves at 8am... We're staying at the All Star Movies... um...I'm not sure what else to add. What do you think you'd need?

If you get a template, and it's not too hard to add names, could I ask for 8 separate ones? :scared: too much? Not only is the trip a surprise, but my parents are coming as well, so 8 tickets would show all who's coming, etc.

names are Abby, Megan, Sarah, Eli, Mom, Dad, Grandpa and grandma.

Could a title say something like "Guess who's going to Disney?"

Actually, I'll let you decide. I'm so appreciative that you're willing to make them! I'm so excited!!

Thanks!!!!

I think I've got something for you that will work! I've only posted the small images here as I made the images 8.5" wide by 4" tall with 150 pixels per inch. The full size images can be downloaded here:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/9263690/8cf753ee/Tickets.html

Once again you have done a GREAT DISign. I was wondering if I could get 2 of these.

Travel date December 8, 2008
on one of them could you put Joey
and on another one if possible Zack, Dominic & Mark (all on the same ticket).

TIA,
Michele

Once again you have done a GREAT DISign. I was wondering if I could get 2 of these.

Travel date December 8, 2008
on one of them could you put Joey
and on another one if possible Zack, Dominic & Mark (all on the same ticket).

TIA,
Michele
I'll be happy to do this for you. What will your hotel be (can be off property!)

You keep getting better & better. :goodvibes Nice job. Penny:hippie:

Oh my goodness those are GREAT! We too are surprising our kids with a trip and these would be great if you could do up 3 for me I would be truly grateful. Here is our info:

Dates: Oct 4-12
Flight: 6:14p
Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas
Names: Mairead, Daniel, Deirdre

TIA

Oh my! :lovestruc They're WONDERFUL!! They turned out so much better than I could've asked for! Thank you so very much!!!!!:cloud9:
I am so happy that you like! I wanted it to be as fun and as informative as I could! Hmmm....now I'll have to think of others! :lol:

When I post the small image of your DISign, if you click on the design a window will open where you can download the full-sized image!

The tickets are great. Do you think you could design one for the cruise line? We are going in Nov, and I think the kids would get a kick out of them. We sail Nov 15-22nd on the Western Caribbean on the Magic, and the boys names are Mark, John, and Matthew. I've already made candy wrappers from your files and have made several of the nugget characters you do too! You are very talented. Thank you for sharing with those of us that are design illiterate!!! :rotfl:

My goodness these are phenominal!! Can I have some?

Ridona October 12 - 20
Vince October 14 - 15
Elaina October 12 - 20
Sophia October 12 - 20
Christine October 12 - 20

We are staying at the All Star Movies

Can you put "We are on our way" vs "Guess who's going?" These are awesome for scrapbooking!

Thanks!!!:flower3:

I love these. I am going to use it as part of my scrapbook for Disney!!!!! It will add so much to my page.

thanks for another great disign!

Tricia

The tickets are great. Do you think you could design one for the cruise line? We are going in Nov, and I think the kids would get a kick out of them. We sail Nov 15-22nd on the Western Caribbean on the Magic, and the boys names are Mark, John, and Matthew. I've already made candy wrappers from your files and have made several of the nugget characters you do too! You are very talented. Thank you for sharing with those of us that are design illiterate!!! :rotfl:

My goodness these are phenominal!! Can I have some?

Ridona October 12 - 20
Vince October 14 - 15
Elaina October 12 - 20
Sophia October 12 - 20
Christine October 12 - 20

We are staying at the All Star Movies

Can you put "We are on our way" vs "Guess who's going?" These are awesome for scrapbooking!

Thanks!!!:flower3:

I'll be happy to do these for both of you. I may not be able to post until tomorrow as I have other commitments today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter