does anyone have a DISign for airline tickets?

These tickets will be so much fun for our upcoming surprise trip!
If you don't mind, I'd love to have some made...

Our dates are: April 27-May 3
We're staying at Carribean Beach Resort

I'd love to have:

Mickey:
-Elliot
-Keenan
-Liam

Tinkerbell:
-Riley

That would be awesome- thank you so much!!!

These tickets will be so much fun for our upcoming surprise trip!
If you don't mind, I'd love to have some made...

Our dates are: April 27-May 3
We're staying at Carribean Beach Resort

I'd love to have:

Mickey:
-Elliot
-Keenan
-Liam

Tinkerbell:
-Riley

That would be awesome- thank you so much!!!
Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

I love these. My friend is taking her kids on their first trip in 2 days. It's a complete surprise to the kids. The parents were thinking of telling the kids at the airport and these would be great. Could I please get 2 of these with Mickey Mouse.....one with the name Baylor and one with Emma Kay? They are staying at Pop Century and the dates are March 28- April 4. Could you put "Surprise, We're Going to Disney World" at the top?

I love these. My friend is taking her kids on their first trip in 2 days. It's a complete surprise to the kids. The parents were thinking of telling the kids at the airport and these would be great. Could I please get 2 of these with Mickey Mouse.....one with the name Baylor and one with Emma Kay? They are staying at Pop Century and the dates are March 28- April 4. Could you put "Surprise, We're Going to Disney World" at the top?
With the many requests I have ahead of this one, there is no way I can modify the bases I already have. I can complete "Guess who's going..." as it's just a matter of adding the info. Would that do?

With the many requests I have ahead of this one, there is no way I can modify the bases I already have. I can complete "Guess who's going..." as it's just a matter of adding the info. Would that do?
Sorry about that. I saw one you had done for a surprise trip and I guess I forgot exactly what it said. It would be perfect if you could do it with "Guess who's going to..."

Glad he liked the ticket! (Sorry about your camera!) Congratulations on your DVC Purchase. I know you'll get a lot of use of it! Here are the updated tickets:

Thanks, Telynn! We got a new camera and will post pics when we surprise DS in June. These look awesome (again...or still...whatever)!!!

Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Thanks Telynn! I know these will be a big hit. I appreciate you taking the time to do them!
:goodvibes

Thank you but there is no blank for 2009 Disneyland paris. If you make one, let me know
Due to computer problems (I'm using someone else's computer) I won't be designing any new blanks and will completely stop DISigning this weekend. My personal computer with all my clipart and bases is broke and I, right now, cannot afford repairs. I'm sorry....

Just a quick note to let you know that due to computer issues I will not be taking requests for a while. (Unknown when I can get my computer repaired. Borrowing Dad's computer to write this message.) Meanwhile, there are a few blanks in my shared account that you can personalize on your own.

Thank you for your understanding. Hope to be back soon!

I am going to try to personalize one once we get our specifics. We plan to surprise my daughter with a trip in either June or August of 2010. The dates depend highly on special offers. Thanks for creating these. Let's see if I am smart enough to edit it. :scared1:

Hoping to figure out a way to change mickey to Stitch, but I am pretty computer illiterate, so wish me luck. LOL

I'm looking for these boarding passes? Are these old ones from Telynn still available anywhere?

darn - I can't post the photo :( It was a Xmas Boarding pass --

I think I can customize it myself...just looking for one with the Pop Century logo. And the one that had Mickey on it instead of Minnie?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Would it be possible to see these? I've looked everywhere for a way to surprise my boys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter