Does anyone have Disney's All star music resort phone number for front desk?

I'll echo others that you can call for any of those needs EXCEPT the bolded would need to be done in-person at the resort's physical front desk. But that's only if you don't receive the email from DCL.

Also be aware that housekeeping may or may not come every day. If you need more towels or a maintenance request, that can be dealt with by calling. But "daily" seems to be a bit loosely applied with the term "housekeeping."
Unfortunately All-Star Music never has gone back to Pre-Covid everyday Housekeeping.

It is currently every other day only.

Unfortunately All-Star Music never has gone back to Pre-Covid everyday Housekeeping.

It is currently every other day only.
Rooms at Disney Moderate and Disney Value Resorts will receive housekeeping service every other day. Rooms at Disney Deluxe Resorts will receive daily full housekeeping service.

Dave

The whole "always walk to the front desk if you need something" advice is really overblown.

The call center personnel have all the contacts and any info they need at their fingertips.

We've called the call center and had housekeeping at our room delivering what we asked for in under 10 minutes, same with maintenance. We checked in once and the air was malfunctioning, we called and a service person was there in a few minutes.

I'd go to the front desk if I needed a room change or maybe a few other things, but, the call center is super efficient, IMO.

When we arrive I walk right up to one of the housekeeping carts with towels and grab a pile. I put them on a top shelf in the room so we always have clean towels.

But agree with above, housekeeping related has a button and ALL ELSE I go to front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter