Does anyone know about the save vmk sites??

acehorseytink

Tink and Dashyboy, Friends Forever
Hey, I was wondering if anyone out there in the disworld knows about the save vmk sites. Whether they are being updated or run by anyone at all anymore. Thanks.

I don't know why i care, but it would be nice to see if anyone out there is still reluctant to give up the fight for vmk. I don't think I will ever completely be able to give up on it even tho at some point I probably should.

I wont be able to give up on vmk either. Sorry I cant help tink. But if anyone else knows, please tell us!

I haven't given up either. ;) I still go online and find most of the petitions and contact sites for Disney and write to them. We can still fight for it. Look online for save vmk sites. I hardly play POTCO. I want to play vmk more then anything else.:sad1:

Well, I want it to come back, too. I'm still saying that it will open again one day. I'm not giving up till I can press that Play Now! button again on vmk.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter