Does anyone read food blogs?

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
Would love some links to great food blogs - especially healthy cooking ones.

TIA!

Jill

Hey I read this recipe from blog and I want to put here , I passionate about cooking and I like this one .

Banana Bread Recipe
* Rip bananas (mashed up) - 3 bananas
* All purpose flour - 2 cups
* Low fat butter - 1/4 cup
* Low fat yogurt - 1/3 cup
* Eggs - 2
* Baking soda - 3/4 tsp
* Sugar - 1 cup
* Salt - 1/2 tsp
* Vanilla extract - 1 tsp

* Mix the all purpose flour with baking soda, and salt. Mixer well using a whisk.
* In one more bowl, put in the butter, and sugar. Using a mixer to blend it well.
* Add in the eggs slowly, while using the mixer to blend the mixture.
* Add in bananas, yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix thoroughly until smooth.
* Slowly add in the flour mixture and continue to mix using the mixer until well blended.
* Preheat the oven to 350.
* Place the mixture into a loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
* Bake at 350 for about one hour until cooked.

Yes I do.I love to make different kind of food and that is the main reason why I like to visit different latest blogs for recipes and food.I also like to be in touch for the latest updates for food world and related researches.

OMG people!! This is one of the best threads I have seen in a long time. Lovin' the food blogs!!
Keep the websites coming!!! I need more!!! :goodvibes

My dh has a new food blog. It is mostly about grilling, sauces, salsas, etc. It can be found at dadsroadhouse dot com.

Lori

I like catcancook.com - the banana muffins are great! Last time I added mango and coconut to them they were awesome.

Nancy -
Everything looks so yummy! Looks great! I might try those potatoes tonight.
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter