Does anyone remember these?

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I just came across a box of saved annual vacation planning books from back in the day....remember when you would receive yours in the mail for the upcoming year?!
We are downsizing so I didn't keep any others except this one (back then they were hard covers).....it was our first one as we purchased in 2000 and I can't bring myself to part with it! The only properties were OKW,BWV, HH & VB, time goes so fast!
IMG_8256.jpgIMG_8257.jpg

I just came across a box of saved annual vacation planning books from back in the day....remember when you would receive yours in the mail for the upcoming year?!
We are downsizing so I didn't keep any others except this one (back then they were hard covers).....it was our first one as we purchased in 2000 and I can't bring myself to part with it! The only properties were OKW,BWV, HH & VB, time goes so fast!
View attachment 851333View attachment 851334
We received one, not in the mail, but handed to me at the DVC tour. Yes, to me, because as most people know, DH never went on a tour-it was a solo trip and it was something to do. Anyways, I don't think we ever got one after that, or maybe we did-I remember having a large paperback one, but that's it. Never got anything for 3-ring binders. Shortly after we joined, I think, they went to the points charts just being on-line.

I still have the 3 ring binder😎 dont know if I will be keeping it yet, didnt get to downsizing that space yet, its with our contracts!

Are the Disney Files still mailed out or only online? I can’t remember the last time I got one.

Dee

I’ve recently received hard copies of the Disney Files.

I don’t know where my original contracts are.

Thank you. Maybe I will receive the Spring edition shortly?

Dee
For some reason there was no Winter edition. There has been nothing official about it, so we don't know if it was a one off missed edition or if they've stopped making them.

I have the green fake book that held the documents when it was The Vacation Club and the binder. Sometime in 2008ish, I offered all of the many things they sent to us to a man here for free. I shipped it all to him but I kept those to books.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter