Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Anybody see the new Mickey & Minnie bags on DS.com? I did not see these in the parks! So cute! And it looks like placement is not an issue -- they center the picture for each? And I love how they show the different castle for DL and WDW.

Was at downtown Disney yesterday and saw the bicycle bags with the flower festival tag on them at the co-op store. Don't know if you can call the store direct and have one shipped but it might be worth a try if anyone is looking for that style. Also saw the new bag with Minnie and Mickey and would definitely say all the prints are the same with Minnie and Mickey cetered perfectly. Would like to see a tote bag with an outside pocket in future offerings.

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has seen (or knows if they exist) the Haunted Mansion Dooney's in the Satchel version? I have been looking around, and I haven't really been able to get a definite answer from anyone I've asked. Was directed here that someone may know.

Thanks for any help :)

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has seen (or knows if they exist) the Haunted Mansion Dooney's in the Satchel version? I have been looking around, and I haven't really been able to get a definite answer from anyone I've asked. Was directed here that someone may know.

Thanks for any help :)

Yes, besides the Smith bag there is a satchel. You can see it on ebay. I don't know when it came out.

Haunted Mansion alert! The letter carrier, pouchette, and shopper tote are all online (not sold out, as far as I can see). No sign of the satchel.

Haunted Mansion alert! The letter carrier, pouchette, and shopper tote are all online (not sold out, as far as I can see). No sign of the satchel.
saw them online too! ordered the letter carrier. was torn between that and the smaller pouchette. i have been wanting one piece of the hm line for a while now so figured now is the time. does anyone have any opinions/preferences on either the letter carrier or pouchette?

saw them online too! ordered the letter carrier. was torn between that and the smaller pouchette. i have been wanting one piece of the hm line for a while now so figured now is the time. does anyone have any opinions/preferences on either the letter carrier or pouchette?
I got the pouchette for my daughter. It's cute, but way too small for me. I think it's just a personal preference.

got the jack skellington tote and wristlet while at epcot food and wine! on another note, does anyone know where i might find the downtown main street satchel?? it is long gone off of the website. i was hoping to find it on the secondary market? anyone?? this board has been so quiet.... crickets..... lol : )

I've had a lot of fun this fall - purchased the HM letter carrier, HM Smith Bag and the Jack Skellington wristlet. I've wanted to buy for years and finally pulled the trigger. Love them all!

I've had a lot of fun this fall - purchased the HM letter carrier, HM Smith Bag and the Jack Skellington wristlet. I've wanted to buy for years and finally pulled the trigger. Love them all!
don't you love the hm letter carrier? just carried it around the parks. it is so convenient. the perfect size and love the outer zipper. i had taken a break from these but am starting to love them all over again. enjoy your hm and nbc bags!

Terrible news: Dooney (and all of the other usual suspects) are now excluded from the Disney Chase Visa 10% discount online! I'm so disappointed! I sat down to order something today, and this just spoiled my day. Now I'm trying to decide if I should wait till I go to WDW in 2 weeks to use my AP for a discount, and risk not finding it, (HM, always risky) or bite the bullet and pay full price. AAAKKK!! I hate those words!

Terrible news: Dooney (and all of the other usual suspects) are now excluded from the Disney Chase Visa 10% discount online! I'm so disappointed! I sat down to order something today, and this just spoiled my day. Now I'm trying to decide if I should wait till I go to WDW in 2 weeks to use my AP for a discount, and risk not finding it, (HM, always risky) or bite the bullet and pay full price. AAAKKK!! I hate those words!

Well that's the pits! I just ordered the Disney Visa to take advantage of this. Ugh! Can you still use it in the parks to purchase Dooneys?

Pooh...Since we can't use Disney VISA discount online I hope we can still get DVC discount at the parks with Dooney

I read that if you use the Disney parks shopping app that it is linked to DVC and AP and should apply the discounts.

Yes the Shop Disney parks app will apply the discount if your account is linked. I used the app the other day to get the Dooney cross body bag with Mickey ears and it applied the dvc 10% discount. Only wish the disneystore.com would apply the dvc discount on other than dvc merchandise.

I read that if you use the Disney parks shopping app that it is linked to DVC and AP and should apply the discounts.

Yes the Shop Disney parks app will apply the discount if your account is linked. I used the app the other day to get the Dooney cross body bag with Mickey ears and it applied the dvc 10% discount. Only wish the disneystore.com would apply the dvc discount on other than dvc merchandise.

Thanks for that. It worked for me, too, though I'm not sure if it used DVC or AP discount, but I did get 10% off, and it's free shipping until 11/22. With no sales tax, that works out even better than buying in the parks. However, I am really disappointed that disneystore.com won't do any discounts on Dooney. I might be over my obsession.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter