Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Saw it on the Disney parks blog yesterday...super cute fun print! Lucky you !
Thanks for the tip! In googling it, I saw last year's, with the image of the resort, that I love! Do you have that one? I wonder if it's still available.

Hi, How do you all clean your Dooney's? I have a WDW wristlet that I have been using as a wallet for a few years now. It's still in great condition, but just dirty. :sad1:

It's not nylon, its the fake leather stuff, plastic coated canvas, I believe.

I was thinking a mild dish soap with water and a soft cloth? Anyone try this? If not, what do you use?

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip! In googling it, I saw last year's, with the image of the resort, that I love! Do you have that one? I wonder if it's still available.

I have what I call the original one with sketch chip and dale (not the dark brown sketch) and the nylon one with Mickey and Minnie. Nylon is super light, though I worry about it getting dirty quicker. Pretty soon I will need a closet just for all my Disney dooney's

Hi, How do you all clean your Dooney's? I have a WDW wristlet that I have been using as a wallet for a few years now. It's still in great condition, but just dirty. :sad1:

It's not nylon, its the fake leather stuff, plastic coated canvas, I believe.

I was thinking a mild dish soap with water and a soft cloth? Anyone try this? If not, what do you use?

Thanks!
I have not tried tried to clean my nylon but I would try like a little ivory soap with water and a soft cloth on the bottom to see if it does okay. I k ow one of my older dooney's with white background and fed Minnie bows has some red bleeding into the white in places and there's no fixing it

Just an alert -- there are a few items discounted at disneystore.com: the Minnie Mouse Hearts and Bows (wristlet, LC, satchel) and the blue Disneyana WDW crossbody. They're about 25% off.

Just an alert... Disney Shopping has the Haunted Mansion satchel in stock. I just ordered one! Limit 2 per customer.

Ooohhhh...the new Disney Dooney styles are on the Disney parks blog.....there goes the tax refund ! I like the Mickey collage print. What does everyone else think of the three new prints coming out in May ?

Ooohhhh...the new Disney Dooney styles are on the Disney parks blog.....there goes the tax refund ! I like the Mickey collage print. What does everyone else think of the three new prints coming out in May ?

I like that one the best too. I prefer the star wars marathon design to the one being introduced in may, it lacks color. The Minnie design is not my favorite either. I'll stick with my sketch backpack and this year's F&G satchel! I :love: figment

I'm actually a little relieved that I don't love any of them. My Disney Dooney obsession has got a little out of control!

I don't think I will be purchasing these latest new styles but the Mickey collage print is my favorite of them. I wish they'd release the newest Princess Half Marathon print and the newest Tinkerbell Half Marathon print to the general public! And the new Aulani Minnie Mouse print -- Now THOSE prints I like. :)

I don't think I will be purchasing these latest new styles but the Mickey collage print is my favorite of them. I wish they'd release the newest Princess Half Marathon print and the newest Tinkerbell Half Marathon print to the general public! And the new Aulani Minnie Mouse print -- Now THOSE prints I like. :)
. Ooooh...I love the new aulani print too !

Sorry if this is an annoying question, but does anyone know if the Haunted Mansion weekender is limited edition or should it come back at some point?

Sorry if this is an annoying question, but does anyone know if the Haunted Mansion weekender is limited edition or should it come back at some point?

Keep checking the Disneystore.com website or shop parks app every day. They usually update early on Mondays bit have added items during the week also!

On another note....glad I woke up in the middle of the night to orde the DVC 25th anniversary Dooney tote....already sold out on Disneystore!

Looks like disneystore.com has taken the sold out off the DVC 25th anniversary Dooney tote....maybe they doing orders a little at a time!

Looks like disneystore.com has taken the sold out off the DVC 25th anniversary Dooney tote....maybe they doing orders a little at a time!
Then maybe there's hope for me! I got distracted earlier today, and now they're all showing sold out. :sad:

I have been gone from the DIS for almost two years, but I am back. I have bought a few D&B and few Harvey's in my stint away from the boards, BUT i think I saw a new DVC D&B? can someone point me in the right direction? I am DVC if that matters.

I have been gone from the DIS for almost two years, but I am back. I have bought a few D&B and few Harvey's in my stint away from the boards, BUT i think I saw a new DVC D&B? can someone point me in the right direction? I am DVC if that matters.

I've been gone for sometime myself, still collecting Dooney bags though. Just go to DVC member site and search for merchandise, a link will pop up for the 25th anniversary bags. They've gone in and out of stock so maybe they'll come back again. I was able to grab the tote yesterday around 4:15 pm mountain time, as soon as I got my order confirmation they were showing out of stock again. Good luck.

Earlier today they were not showing through the DVC member site, but I found them on the regular disney store site just by searching for Dooney. I was logged in, so maybe it knew I am DVC.

I've been gone for sometime myself, still collecting Dooney bags though. Just go to DVC member site and search for merchandise, a link will pop up for the 25th anniversary bags. They've gone in and out of stock so maybe they'll come back again. I was able to grab the tote yesterday around 4:15 pm mountain time, as soon as I got my order confirmation they were showing out of stock again. Good luck.
Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter