Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Hey everyone! I am so thrilled to have finally been able to order the 40th anniversary kristen tote bag today. I had been looking out for it on disneystore.com all summer and it never returned in stock there, and I call a few times a month to the park merchandise number asking about it, and told its out of stock there too. An extra rude CM at the merchandise order even told me yesterday that "its out of stock and could come in anytime between now and February", how absurd. Something told me to call back again today to see if i get a different answer from a different CM, and this time I got a nice guy who patiently looked for it, had to put me on hold while looking for it in several stores, and finally found it and placed my order. I hate that it takes 10-12 business days to go out; I just hope that since I placed my order today, that they grab it while its in stock for processing and that its not sold out again by the time they prep for shipping! Does anyone know if its this scare to buy in WDW in person also or is it just this difficult to buy online/on the phone?

Hi everyone ... just found this thread ... I've been contemplating buying a DD&B for some time and finally bit the bullet and bought the 40th anniversary Letter Carrier :lovestruc

I have a feeling I will looking at buying more :laughing:

Bonny

Welcome to the addiction. We will only help you want to buy more and more and more.....:thumbsup2

Hey everyone! I am so thrilled to have finally been able to order the 40th anniversary kristen tote bag today. I had been looking out for it on disneystore.com all summer and it never returned in stock there, and I call a few times a month to the park merchandise number asking about it, and told its out of stock there too. An extra rude CM at the merchandise order even told me yesterday that "its out of stock and could come in anytime between now and February", how absurd. Something told me to call back again today to see if i get a different answer from a different CM, and this time I got a nice guy who patiently looked for it, had to put me on hold while looking for it in several stores, and finally found it and placed my order. I hate that it takes 10-12 business days to go out; I just hope that since I placed my order today, that they grab it while its in stock for processing and that its not sold out again by the time they prep for shipping! Does anyone know if its this scare to buy in WDW in person also or is it just this difficult to buy online/on the phone?

I just got back from my trip 10/22-10/29 and saw several Kristin bags at Uptown Jewelers and some at Tren-D. Also saw many messengers and some wallets. What I never saw were the letters carriers and wristlets.

Here you are! THE COMIC BAGS ARE AT TREND!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I got the larger one for $235 retail (used my AP discount for net of $200 with tax).

I don't have the measurements as I have nothing to measure with but it's a great size - between the ginormous tote and the 40th anniversary tote.

Here you are! THE COMIC BAGS ARE AT TREND!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I got the larger one for $235 retail (used my AP discount for net of $200 with tax).

I don't have the measurements as I have nothing to measure with but it's a great size - between the ginormous tote and the 40th anniversary tote.

What other styles and colors did it come in?:confused3

Pictures...prices???

Does your have red trim or blue? So excited we r going in 6 weeks, time to really start Ebaying:cool1:

Ooohhh I want!! Unfortunately everyone I know that was there has gone home...:guilty:

Here is the bag I got - they only had this one in red trim.

dooneyprint.jpg

I just returned from WDW and didn't see the new bags anywhere but did get the 40th anniversary saddle bag (or maybe it's called a letter carrier here in USA)

dooneyprint.jpg

Love it! This is the one I'm hoping for. Happier with the price than I thought I'd be. Still can't believe how quickly I adjusted to the prices of these bags!:rotfl: Congrats!!!

I just got back from my trip 10/22-10/29 and saw several Kristin bags at Uptown Jewelers and some at Tren-D. Also saw many messengers and some wallets. What I never saw were the letters carriers and wristlets.
Thanks for the heads up! This makes me feel more reassured that it will be on its way to me soon, can't wait!

What other styles and colors did it come in?:confused3

So sorry I was in such a hurry (had 5 kids with us and I was just popping into TrenD to check and just bought it!) I didn't really look. There were other smaller ones on the wall and I think the wristlet had the blue trim. They said they only had this one with red but I loved the red so it was good for me.

If I get back there I will get pics and going to MK today so if there are any at Uptown Jewlers I will post those tonight.

First of all, THANK YOU for our new home, DVCsince02!:thumbsup2

I figured any day now we'd be coming to a locked thread, LOL.

dooneyprint.jpg

Well, I LOVE it, too, now that I really see it! And I really like this style!
The comics are different than the Harvey comic purse I own,so I think this is a MUST HAVE for my collection!
Jeeez! Wonder if we can call and get this purse from merchant services?
Anyone try yet?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter