Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I'm excited! I love the new print- wish it had some color but still love it.

Now to decide if I want the comic or sketch in January!

BTW- LOVE the placement on yours with princess minnie!

You all are most welcome for starting a new thread. Happy to share with everyone.:cool1:

I am rethinking my need for this bag... Ugh! Luckily I have a friend going to Hawaii next month who has promised to get me an Aulani bag. The comic bag can wait.....:laughing:

We get a lot of requests on these threads for pics of these bags. If you have any pics you would like to share, especially those that compare size, how they fit on the arm, and how much might fit inside, I would appreciate you posting them ASAP. I will copy the links and post them on the first page of this thread so we can direct those questions there.

As always, thanks for your help!:grouphug:

Anyone else shocked that there aren't any new bags on ebay? I was counting on those for info purposes.

I am rethinking my need for this bag... Ugh! Luckily I have a friend going to Hawaii next month who has promised to get me an Aulani bag. The comic bag can wait.....:laughing:

Merry Christmas to us!!!! :banana:

Anyone else shocked that there aren't any new bags on ebay? I was counting on those for info purposes.

Today is Wednesday I would give it until this weekend. Castmembers are already getting their holiday discount, (two CMs were talking about the discount) so I'm sure they will be on Ebay soon.

Here you are! THE COMIC BAGS ARE AT TREND!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I got the larger one for $235 retail (used my AP discount for net of $200 with tax).

I don't have the measurements as I have nothing to measure with but it's a great size - between the ginormous tote and the 40th anniversary tote.
Congratulations, thanks for sharing the pic! I'm so bummed, flew home yesterday so I just missed it. I looked every day of my trip but no luck. I'm happy for you though, and glad they are starting to trickle into stores! :thumbsup2

So excited to be part of a new thread- and super excited to see the new bags are out- I def. see one in my near future:banana::banana::banana:

I

I am also waiting to find out what all it is available in. Were the only purses the satchel, barrell, and pouchette? I like the look of the satchel but the handles could only be carried in the hand like a briefcase and I wonder how comfortable that strap would be on the shoulder if you have a lot in the bag? I find when a bag is heavy a narrow strap like that can hurt. I am hoping there is a style between the barrell and the satchel but I probably will be out of luck. The barrell bags are just not big enough for me. I also wonder what colors will be available per style. Gee.... I want to know alot don't I:lmao:

I am also waiting to find out what all it is available in. Were the only purses the satchel, barrell, and pouchette? I like the look of the satchel but the handles could only be carried in the hand like a briefcase and I wonder how comfortable that strap would be on the shoulder if you have a lot in the bag? I find when a bag is heavy a narrow strap like that can hurt. I am hoping there is a style between the barrell and the satchel but I probably will be out of luck. The barrell bags are just not big enough for me. I also wonder what colors will be available per style. Gee.... I want to know alot don't I:lmao:

The only ones pictured in the intial release info were barrel, satchel and wristlet. Personally, I would love it in a pouchette, but no one has seen any other styles yet.

That seller always uses stock photos and says: "The one you will get is very similar - just a difference in the pattern placement." :rolleyes1 She/he obviously doesn't know us obsessed-with-placement Dooney lovers :lmao:

So glad I found you all. I wondered where everyone was when there were no responses for a few days. Since I was the last one to post on the old thread, I thought I had killed it. :scared1:

That seller always uses stock photos and says: "The one you will get is very similar - just a difference in the pattern placement." :rolleyes1 She/he obviously doesn't know us obsessed-with-placement Dooney lovers :lmao:

Yep, and at first I thought placement wouldn't be all that important with the new comic print bags, but now that we're starting to see actual pictures, I've changed my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter