Doubletree Convention Center- mostly wanting shuttle feedback

Drcbelle

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have experience with the ART shuttle (not toy story) from the Doubletree Convention Center? I guess I'm wondering things like how long does it take, is it often full when it gets to the hotel, did you have problems with it being on time etc. The main thing I am concerned about is it being full I suppose.
We usually stay across the street or onsite but even those distances have become a little too long for my mom to walk, especially at the end of a long day, so I figured I'd try the shuttle route, even though I know it's not always ideal. That way she can save her steps for walking around the park :)
Any feedback about this or anything else about the hotel would be appreciated! Thanks!

We have stayed there many times, but always walk to the Toy Story lot. I have seen people waiting for ART in the morning and it’s never been very many people. I can’t say whether the shuttle is full when it picks up though.

I can understand your reason for taking it, if you are traveling with somebody with mobility problems, but I can’t understand why others pay for it when Toy Story is less than a block away and runs continuously.

The hotel is great! Comfortable, clean rooms. The staff has always been great. And while a little pricey, the onsite restaurant is really good.

Not the OP, but I m curious. What is the Toy story lot? We will be staying at the Doubletree next summer and have little kids. I was just planning on walking it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter