Drinking Around MK

bwang123

Earning my Beers
As I can tell, there are 8 restaurants that service alcohol at Magic Kingdom. Has anyone completed this mission and have suggestions? Not really interested in comments if Walt would have approved or if I would be harming children but am welcome to unsolicited opinions. I love all of you either way.

You'd be better off and probably have more fun if you just hop on the monorail and do a crawl to all the resorts.
Absolutely. MK TS have very limited alcohol menus and the awkwardness of ordering just a drink in those places would not be fun- if they even let you just order alcohol. A monorail crawl would be much more enjoyable.

Absolutely. MK TS have very limited alcohol menus and the awkwardness of ordering just a drink in those places would not be fun- if they even let you just order alcohol. A monorail crawl would be much more enjoyable.
We once ordered wine at Tony's and watched the parade out on the patio. No awkwardness.

It would be expensive

Sounds like it so i am assuming not many (if any) have done this. Might make a video and post the ridiculous cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter