DTD / TTC Bus query

Mad4WDW

Madforwdw in VMK. A nice guy, unless I just DC in
Thanks to a silly mistake, we now have to go to the welcome meeting on the first morning, held at DTD. I've searched the forums, and there I'm a little confused as to whether there are still buses going from DTD to TTC or indeed any park for that matter.We don't really want to mess around going to the meet, then back to ASMo and then onward to a park

If theres anyone with any up to date information, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

I believe they did eliminate bus service from DTD to the TTC. If going to MK, you could catch a bus to the Poly, to Epcot or MGM go to the Beach Club. For AK, I guess you could go to AKL and catch an AK bus there.

Thanks DebbieB for the confirmation and the suggestions...we will certainly will look into your ideas...much appreciated.

Paul

There are NO theme park busses from Downtown Disney. The only transportation provided is to Disney Resorts.

At this present time, there are no plans to bring back the TTC bus.

There is a bus that runs from the Disney/MGM Studios to Pleasure Island from 3:00pm until the park closes. This bus is not an official route, and is just a "test." It should be noted that this bus is ONE WAY only, and will ONLY stop at Pleasure Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter