Duggars, Tim Gunn, Tiger Woods & now --> Paula Deen part 2...just posted!

Okay seriously, this is SO freaking funny!!! I love it !!! Keep 'em coming!! this is priceless! ( and I need something to get me through the next 7 days till we leave) :yay::yay::yay:

He looks more like Santa though. The kids might want to sit on his lap. :santa:

Their was actually a christmas episode where he dressed up as Santa and Paula dressed as Mrs. Claus, I also think their was some Gooey-Fruit-Cake involed.

Their was actually a christmas episode where he dressed up as Santa and Paula dressed as Mrs. Claus, I also think their was some Gooey-Fruit-Cake involed.

I did a Google image search of "Paula Deen fruit cake" and Google was all "that's redundant."

But then I found this picture. Could just be a Tuesday in August. Doesn't he always look like that?

paula-deen-santa.jpg

LoL Loved the Duggars and Tiger

Hmmm...Lindsay Lohan? She recently said in an interview she wanted to have a baby to help her stay sober :scared1: (seriously Lindsay, I have a 5 year old if anything they MAKE you wanna drink!)
So why not put her around a bunch of kids? lol
I also agree w/ the Housewives of NJ, at least Teresa Gudice and her brood would be pretty entertaining.

Totally loving your thread. You are very funny. Can't wait for the rest of Paula Deen and to see who you come up with next.

We last left off with Paula resting in her hotel room with plans to head to MNSSHP that night on the actual Halloween Day.

FeatureHalloween-Mantle_Article.jpg

The Halloween thing is pretty easy when you can dress as yourself and you and your husband can both do that. It's like the ultimate disguise. Nobody will ever believe it's really, really you. It'll be like that time when Oprah and Gayle went to the impersonators convention in Vegas and people were all "whoa, those are great costumes!" Like that.

Here's some inspiration for your costume as yourself.
217640-S_SPaulaDeen.jpg

Or you could dig out your old butter costume and if people don't have a heart attack from the scary costumes, they can have one from yours.

paulabutter-300x225.jpg

Stay at MNSSHP until midnight, trick-or-treating, riding rides, seeing the parade and fireworks. Be careful on the rides though, girl! Don't want your eyelashes to go flyin' through the air.

This has been a verrry late night so take the bus back to your room and sleep in the next day.

Monday, November 1, is officially Paula Deen Chill Day. Sleep, relax. Take some time to explore the Boardwalk. Request a song at Jellyrolls (Zac Brown's "Chicken Fried!"...seriously, she likes it. I didn't make it up.), grab a sweet roll from the bakery and maybe buy yourself a Tink shirt at Thimbles and Threads.

Let's get back in the parks on Tuesday. Take a boat or walk from your hotel to The Studios. See some shows, ride some rides (most generic advice ever and applicable to any theme park anywhere? I think so.). You'll eat lunch at 50s Prime Time Cafe.

Something tells me you'll just have a ball at this place. Something also tells me you will enjoy this family-style, home cookin' (don't ya ever just get tired of gravy and crave some sushi? Just me? Ok.). Somehow I think you'll manage to laugh while being berated. Maybe you can teach those Cousins to lighten up a little bit.

No Fantasmic tonight so head back to your hotel whenever you've finished riding/seeing what you wanted.

Wednesday, back to the Magic Kingdom but this time not in costume. Grab a cinnamon roll at the bakery on Main Street.

Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Stitch's Great Escape, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.....not just a list of rides you should try but also a list of the defibrillator locations. Just, ya know, in case.

Leave MK by 5 and take the boat over to the Wilderness Lodge. Sticking with our original plan to find food and fun, dinner tonight is at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. Food in a skillet! Ketchup in bulk! Milkshakes! Real life bears eating at the table next to you! Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears return to their Disney roots and sing a duet together, only to realize they were always in love with each other and get married and have super pop star babies!

Sorry, I got a little carried away.

Thursday, 11/4. Although this whole week has technically been "Jersey Week," this day could have a more noticeable increase in people from Joisey.

One time, we were visiting WDW when a lot of British people happened to be there as well. My son walked up to them and said "WHY DO YOU ALL TALK LIKE HARRY POTTER?"

Paula, please don't do this to the people from Jersey. Not the Harry Potter question (though, that would be hilarious. Their faces would be all :confused3). Please don't ask them why they sound like the people from Jersey Shore. Jersey Shore is like a cartoon. People from New Jersey are, like, real.

Ok, back to the park stuff again! It's Animal Kingdom day. If the people from Jersey are only in town for a long weekend, they might skip this park so hopefully it won't be busy at all. Enjoy the animals, take in the beautiful scenery, and (my personal favorite) find DiVine. I think she's super cool. You'll have to let me know if all the men around you see her as something *cough* more than that, as they do often do when I've been there. :eek:

Friday - your last day at WDW and the day you depart. Walk from your room over to EPCOT again and return to the place where you originally saw your friend Cat Cora a week ago except this time it will be Art Smith. You two have so much in common: southern cooking styles, a common friend in Oprah (Miss Winfrey as he calls her) and....ok, maybe not a lot in common.

Have some lunch with Art and then if your Authors without Borders book crashing thing went well last time, try it again! I double dare you to read from your husband's book yourself and not crack up though. It can't be done. Note even by you...and the book all about you.

Hop on your own bus after you check out and head back home to Savannah. Mama's gotta get ready for the holidays!

turkey_box.gif
tree_box.gif

And now this thread is buried in another area of the forum. Spending hours on each post, only to have it buried where not many will see it is frustrating. :rolleyes:

Love Paula! These are so hilarious. Any more on the horizon? You should do some crazy animal person like Jeff Corwin or an adventure person like Bear Sterns. They could be really interesting;).

Love Paula! These are so hilarious. Any more on the horizon? You should do some crazy animal person like Jeff Corwin or an adventure person like Bear Sterns. They could be really interesting;).

I'm not sure. I don't really like its new home over here in this part of the message board. It's a lot more fun when more people can join in.

I love the picture of the turkey and tree shaped buter at the end and also Paula in her Butter costume. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter