DVC 150 pts Club- Are You In?

Louise-Montreal

<font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy
I know that there is the whole gamut of points on these boards and I know we all love our DVC regardless of how many points we own :flower: - however I was just wondering how many of us own 150pts. I would love to have more but am thrilled with what we have. It enables us to get our Disney fix once a year :Pinkbounc

So are you in? :earboy2:

Sorry, I was until November of last year. Did a 50 pt. add on. Don't worry, the add-on bug will bite you too soon.

Lil ol me with just 150 pts signing in. :rotfl: Although, we do plan on eventually getting 50 more in about two or three years. :flower:

Heehee -- we own 155 points!

Well, technically we "own" 330 points, but 125 of them are my mother's -- she added-on 75 points to our membership about 3 years ago, then an additional 50 points last year. We took advantage of the second add-on with an additional 5 points for us because it was just after Christmas and we had the extra cash (hey, it buys us an extra weekday every other year at OKW)!

So I guess you could say that 150 point wasn't QUITE enough for us!

But we are VERY happy with our "little" piece of heaven!!!!

Until earlier this month I had 160 but I have added on so that I could enjoy a 1-bedroom with borrowing every year.

I only have 150 points. I hope to have 300 after we finish paying off this 150!!!

We only have 150. Hope to buy more eventually but right now 150 is working fine for us. Luckily we have banked the last two years. We do a have 4 night trip coming in Oct. that's costing us 142 points though! OUCH!!

We plan to add on eventually but nothing set right now. We are only a family of three right now too (me, DH and 19 mo. old DS) so we stay in 1 bdrms.

Well, I had 150 points, then after my first DVC trip, I decided to get more points before the price increase, so I've go 200. :)

We have 175 pts. a little more but we're a family of 5. Just closed on SSR recently and the add-on bug has given me a fever :) The ink is barely dry and I can't help it ,but i'm already looking into how we can afford another 50 pt. add-on each year for the next 3 years :cool1: Is there some anti-biotic for this disease? :goodvibes

T.E. Yeary said:
If you have 150pts or 1,500pts it's still just as "magical"!

Tom
Well said Tom! :)

Whats wrong with "only" 150 points? If it works for you and your family and it is within your budget than "only" 150 is the perfect amount of points for you and yours! :) Its the memories you make with your family and friends that can make the 150 points seem like a million...although I dont think anyone could purchase those many points anyways! :)

We have had 150 points since Dec. 2000. Our points are at VWL. If I have run out of points and want to go I still go and try for the best deal I can get at a value or moderate. I do want to add on but have not done so as of yet.

Count us in the 150 point club too. Though the add on bug is nipping at us. But we've got to pay off the first loan before we can cave in to add-on-itis.

We have 150 points at the BCV. Got the add on bug earlier, but not anymore. We just use it to go everyother year, which is fine with our family.

We have 150. It would be nice to have a little more, but with college expenses coming up, it will have to wait. We go every few years. A family of 6 in a 2 Br for almost 2 weeks turns out to be an excellent vacation. In a few years, we will only be 4 and who knows, maybe we will add on, or maybe we will decide that we have enough to go every year on 150 when the kiddies are all gone. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Hi! We only have 100 so I guess we can't be in the "club"...yet...but the add-on itch is coming on pretty strong lately so maybe it won't be long before we "join" you. :banana:

We have 270 and have no plans to add on.

We have not much more than that....175. Purchased resale in December 2003. There are times I wish we had just a few more points, but when all is said and done, those 175 points are just fine for us right now. It enables DH and I to take a long weekend in the Fall, and then take the kids for a family vacation in the Spring. Love my 175 points! :cool1: :banana:

150 here too! WE love our points but hope to add on in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter